[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 8, 15 4:55 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 10/08/2015 at 7:14:50 AM PST

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Halloween: Trick or Treat 2 here

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Oct 8, 15 7:15 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Halloween: Trick or Treat 2 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Halloween: Trick or Treat 2.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgLianorm

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Oct 8, 15 11:00 AM
HAPPY Dance HAPPY Dance ...I have been waiting, to see if there was going to be a Halloween: Trick or Treat 2...WOO HOO it's here, so HAPPY !!

This is my Halloween treat, yes I am a big kid at heart, and games like this, allow my inner child to come out and play I own the others, and LOVE THEM!!
Since I am a huge fan of Halloween, have my entire apartment decorated, for it, what better, than to have my favorite Halloween game, to play, THANKS DEVELOPERS .
There are those of us, who still LOVE these awesome little gems, that have an appeal, all their own, that just make them, a joy to play .
The only downfall, I will not be able to wait, for double punch Monday, to get my extra punch...boohoo
Time to find my GOLD pumpkins & silhouettes of Halloween items...YIPEE & & !!
YES...I am a HUGE fan of Halloween: Trick or Treat .
I AGREE 100%...Lavender101...Happy times for sure, having so much FUN with this new one, and it was an instant buy, for this fishie also .
LOVE the new gold pumpkins to collect, & the silhouettes of Halloween items, these are detailed decorations, that look so COOL and make the game play, even more fun, the silhouettes show up in your pumpkin, on bottom left, and it closes when you've found, them all.
There are also items that are hidden, to find, and an item that needs to be placed, in a certain area, so it has everything that I know and love, about this gem.
AND it has my all time favorite mini games, they are not difficult, but so ENJOYABLE to play, they just warm my and make me !!
CA really put in extra effort, in making detailed Halloween items, to find, which I just SO appreciate, that is the fun of Halloween, looking at the different costumes and decorations = MORE PLEASE !!
SO fun being a kid again, please keep making these, and I'll keep BUYING .
You also get to buy your favorite items, with the points you've earned, I just love these games thanks CA for making my Halloween complete, a true gift for this fishie, love me some BIG too .

Edited on 10/08/2015 at 1:13:56 PM PST

Lavender101
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Lavender101 on Oct 8, 15 11:17 AM
quarlesqueen wrote:HAPPY Dance HAPPY Dance ...I have been waiting, to see if there was going to be a Halloween: Trick or Treat 2...WOO HOO it's here, so HAPPY !!

This is my Halloween treat, yes I am a big kid at heart, and games like this, allow my inner child to come out and play I own the others, and LOVE THEM!!
Since I am a huge fan of Halloween, have my entire apartment decorated, for it, what better, than to have my favorite Halloween game, to play, THANKS DEVELOPERS .
There are those of us, who still LOVE these awesome little gems, that have an appeal, all their own, that just make them, a joy to play .
The only downfall, I will not be able to wait, for double punch Monday, to get my extra punch...boohoo
Time to find my black cats & pumpkins...YIPEE & & !!
YES...I am a HUGE fan of Halloween: Trick or Treat .

Me too! I bought it without even trying it because I LOVE them all! Happy times!

Edited on 10/08/2015 at 11:22:33 AM PST

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Oct 8, 15 12:33 PM

Edited on 10/08/2015 at 1:25:38 PM PST

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Oct 8, 15 1:12 PM
This game is just silly fun. Loved it and hated when demo was over. Will give you a hint which is not a spoiler. Say you are doing a hidden object scene and you are looking for a teddy bear. You have to do a lot of clicking on stuff (and there is a lot of stuff) not mentioned in your list. So you click on a garbage can and the lid opens and the teddy bear pops out. I know you do this in other HOG but this one has a lot of items to click on and I was not doing that at first.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 8, 15 1:30 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for their feedback for Halloween: Trick or Treat 2. We greatly appreciate players taking their time to place their reviews for this particular game. I'd also like to remind users of the Review Guidelines, specifically,

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

We do ask that players use this thread for their reviews only. If you have questions regarding this game, you are more than welcome to click on the blue Create New Discussion button at the main page of this game forum. Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Oct 8, 15 2:26 PM
Count me in! I love this series.

As with this dev's Vacation Adventures series (I own all 5 of those too), these games are pure light-hearted fun little 'seek and find' games.

They are an exceedingly welcome break to the dark and dismal themes of many of the HOG/Adventure games I also play. The music is cheerful and upbeat for me, but then I was raised 'country'.

The graphics are excellent with several items very well hidden. The silhouette collectibles, the golden pumpkins, and the occasional interactive items all break up the basic search lists in the HOS. I especially enjoy the familiarity with the puzzles. My favorite is the one where the pieces need to be rotated to complete the picture. Some of those 'quarter' pieces can be tricky!

I am going to try to exercise patience until I can use a punch code and get one 'bonus' punch for it. Then again, I want to get back to playing it so we'll see how that patience thing goes....

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Oct 9, 15 2:03 PM
Well I have finished this little gem, so sad it's over for another year, the good news, Halloween: Trick or Treat 3...for next year...YAY!!!

This game had some AWESOME graphics, detailed, bright and cheerful, so well done, and really put me in the Halloween spirit .

My all time favorite mini, is the one where you swap different puzzle pieces, that have scenery, or pictures, into the spots, that they belong in, CA'S is very good at these, but only had 2 I think, in this game, would LOVE a lot more of this type.
OR, make an entire game of them, like the menu and map, that were in your other games, just loved doing those, and the 2 in this game, were very small, finished way to fast...boohoo...lol .

Until next year...HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE !!

JennieC
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by JennieC on Oct 16, 15 5:27 PM
These games have just been getting better and better - I don't think anyone can say they don't get their money's worth! A good mix of HOGs and mini-games, familiar characters, and all round a fun few hours.

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Oct 21, 15 8:19 AM
This is my first "Halloween Trick or Treat" game, so I don't know how it compares to others. But it certainly gets raves according to the reviews!! I did enjoy this game - was quite surprised actually at how diversified it was. I was expecting a kid game, but its much harder than that. I am not a big fan of HOS, as I've expressed many times, but these were so hard (for me anyway), that by the time I got to the mini-game at the end of the scene, I pretty much skipped it, as my patience had run out. I love puzzles,but the ice cream cone was waaaaayyy beyond my patience. I did finish a few games, but I like to do them all if possible, so I was disappointed in that respect. What I did LOVE, was the graphics, sound effects and truly spooky settings. Kudos to the devs for that. I also liked finding the gold pumpkins and the silhouettes of the Halloween things. I enjoyed myself enough to check out the first (?) one and will definitely try #3. Happy Halloween everyone!!!

feenix

Go to: