sharplady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Hercules Mother Nature SE

[Post New]by sharplady on Oct 8, 15 3:10 PM
running on windows 8.1 and had absolutely no problems with game got all gold for everything (stars etc) and cannot get into super bonus even though it says it is unlocked I see others have same problem, what is the 'trick" or is it a game problem that may need a patch or Big Fish website which does cause its own problems Help, would like to finish the game I only notice 2 stars on the shield for this bonus and no matter what it stays with just two stars

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Hercules Mother Nature SE

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 9, 15 5:30 PM
Hi sharplady,

I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing this issue. In many cases, stopping points like this can be passed by restarting the game. We can't promise a fix, but we've already passed along reports of this issue to the developer.

In the meantime, if you'd prefer not to restart the game or if that hasn't worked, I definitely recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature here

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: