word search puzzles

[Post New]by dolores3355 on Oct 8, 15 4:19 PM
anyone having trouble with the word search puzzles? i click on the word to highlight and move my cursor along the letters but it only works on a few letters and then it doesn't highlight the whole word which indicates that you found it. i had this problem on the last casual arts game too. otherwise i just love the game!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:word search puzzles

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 8, 15 4:55 PM
Hi dolores3355,

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying this game and I'm sorry to hear that there is some issue with the letters not being highlighted in this game. It is highly recommended to ensure that everything is up to date with your video graphics card:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that this issue is still occurring, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always happy to help and offer any troubleshooting steps that they have.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Halloween: Trick or Treat 2 here

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to repost your issue in that thread and PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: