Level 11. JM4

[Post New]by ereising on Oct 8, 15 4:35 PM
In the forum I see that many posts are OLD. I need help now. My screen flutters and will not stabilize on this level. No problems until I get there. I have not had any problems with the game except that... I do not know what the other levels will hold. What do I do so that I can continue playing the game. Loading and downloading hasn't helped. Would appreciate some advice from out there if anyone is still playing this game.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Level 11. JM4

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 9, 15 6:03 PM
Hi ereising,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're now facing. Since this game is indeed older, the steps (besides reinstalling) in the following help article may resolve this:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you'd like additional assistance, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match IV here A thread for your tech issues!

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

Go to: