muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Mega Truck Lock

[Post New]by muttmom on Oct 8, 15 5:02 PM
How do I open it? Before I post my ?s I try to do a search but didn't find an answer can anyone help, Please.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Mega Truck Lock

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Oct 8, 15 5:06 PM
muttmom wrote:How do I open it? Before I post my ?s I try to do a search but didn't find an answer can anyone help, Please.

You have to buy all the trucks in order. First buy the weekend warrior (50 gold), then the red van (80 gold) , then the green van (130 gold) , then the mega truck (180 gold)

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Re:Mega Truck Lock

[Post New]by muttmom on Oct 9, 15 4:25 PM
OMG! I have to use MORE gold!! Don't they just take cash. I'll be working in those mines FOREVER!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Oct 9, 15 4:41 PM
LOL I think we just lost Muttmom! here hon, have some of my oxygen...At the rate you are going you'd lucky to be able to buy an old Volkswagen hippie bus with four bare tires and a lawn mower engine. I'll get ya the peace and flower stickers to cover the rust holes. Here's a wad of bubble gum too...

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Oct 9, 15 4:54 PM
Bluex wrote:LOL I think we just lost Muttmom! here hon, have some of my oxygen...At the rate you are going you'd lucky to be able to buy an old Volkswagen hippie bus with four bare tires and a lawn mower engine. I'll get ya the peace and flower stickers to cover the rust holes. Here's a wad of bubble gum too...

The hippy van is in the junk yard. We broken the window with a rock we found in the Red Mine to open it.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Oct 9, 15 6:06 PM
Well that junkyard does bring back memories of Black Light posters, heady earthy smokey smells, Jethro Tull and a certain bumper sticker that read. "If this buggy is rocking don't bother knockin".. Also an AHA moment was when we had to not once but twice pick up a bongish looking contraption in them cars. I'm old but not dead and certainly been around in the 70's in Miami. They can call it a "hookah" all they want but, Ha, that's why I think this game holds so many joys for a whole lot of us.
I'd never take a rock to that van though, be sacrilegious. You'd get a good $25 grand for that buggy restored and well, Detoxified using the PC word.

Go to: