Cleaning snake wounds

[Post New]by pastal on Sep 20, 09 10:02 AM
I am totally stuck at this point. I tried to do it with the small boy and gave up and skipped the mini game, but I really want to do it now. I won't skip the mini game, but just can't seem to get it done. Watch, I will go back after posting this and figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Avalon2
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Cleaning snake wounds

[Post New]by Avalon2 on Sep 20, 09 10:54 AM
Clean and heal the snake wounds one at a time. You get another opportunity to heal snake wounds later in the game.

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Sep 20, 09 6:26 PM
Wipe the cloth on the wounds first, then you have to be quick, and put the q-tip on the wounds. You can do more than one at a time, depending on how quick you are, but it is possible. Later in the game, when you find Abby, she too has been bitten. Do both the same way.

Druecilla
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Druecilla on Sep 22, 09 2:27 AM
Clean the wounds, one at a time. Quickly pick up the Q-tip and hold it on the wound, clicking left mouse button a couple times. No need to move the tip around, just hold it over the bite mark.

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Sep 22, 09 7:19 AM
You all can do it any way you want.......but, I have played the entire game successfully twice now, and I am saying you can clean and treat more than one at a time.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 22, 09 2:43 PM
I tried it both ways and I prefer to fix one bite at a time. The game will allow you to fix more than one at a time but you have to be super fast. It was fun to see how many I could get done before they got infected again, but I was too slow to want to do it that way if I didn't have to. When you fix one bite at a time each bite stays fixed no matter how long it takes to fix them all, (unless you exit the mini-game.) And best of all, if the angry looking bites make you squeamish, you can skip the mini-game.

I found the skip button to be active immediately in the mini-games. I never had to wait for it to charge up. That's a good feature on subsequent plays.

Happy gaming!

Go to: