1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Bonus Puzzles

[Post New]by 1357wc on Oct 8, 15 8:50 PM
In the bonus section there is a bonus game button. The first game is unlocked and the others open as you complete each one. You have to move colored stones around triangles. I completed the first one. (don't know how as there is no pattern to how it ended) just trial and error. There is no info for these puzzles. The second one opened and I tried this one. It seems that the triangles go dark when the stones are in the right place. Again, no "info" and I have one triangle left and so far no pattern to where you put the stones. I can't get the last one to change. Very frustrating and I don't think I will waste any more time on it. Before I delete the game, I will wait to see if anyone out there has a clue as to what to do. Thanks in advance.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Bonus Puzzles

[Post New]by bobhillman on Oct 9, 15 12:18 PM
I think that the idea is to get rid of the blue triangles by having the same colour star on each corner - and that's basically it!

On the subject of the bonus section, does anybody else have a problem with the minigames(replayable from the main game) where level 2 and 3(only) are locked, and completing level 1 will not unlock them?

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Re:Bonus Puzzles

[Post New]by 1357wc on Oct 9, 15 8:31 PM
Thank you bobhillman, I will try this. I guess I was looking for something more complicated. I couldn't see a pattern. With regard to your question, I will go back in and look, I don't remember what my game was like.

Did you notice also that there was an update today?

Edit: I followed your instructions and got the extra bonus games. Thanks very much. With regard to the mini games in bonus section, all of my HO and Mini games are unlocked, but I don't remember if I had the same issues as you, as I had already updated.

Edited on 10/09/2015 at 8:44:33 PM PST

Go to: