le_warner
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

how do you like this game?

[Post New]by le_warner on Sep 20, 09 12:08 PM
I've been playing this on the iphone with a touch screen. I really like it and enjoy how it is different from other puzzle games. Could those who are playing give some reviews? I'd like to know how the game plays with pc controls and how hard/easy it is. What's the overall fun factor etc.

Thanks,
lewarner

Re:how do you like this game?

[Post New]by rolmopsje on Oct 11, 09 5:57 AM
I got my entire family hooked on this game! We just it!! I play the game on my mac and my iPhone!

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Nov 18, 09 5:58 AM
This is a fantastic game on the iPhone / iPod Touch! It's very well-made, polished, with great art, sound, music, animation, and story, as of course the gameplay is pretty addicting too! I was really impressed.

moochorama
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by moochorama on Oct 9, 10 5:31 AM
I liked the style of matching, the music and the graphics, but the difficulty level was rising way too fast for me The dragons kept crashing on level 2-6 and there was nothing I could do. Single matches weren't enough to keep them afloat, but when I get frantic I'm not really able to make double matches
I also found it frustrating that the dragons started descending at the start of each level even before you were able to make your first matches because you had to wait for the locks to fall in place.
I really liked the overall concept but when I find myself shouting at the screen during the trial already, I know this won't be good for my mental health

JerryInWales
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by JerryInWales on Jun 23, 11 6:56 AM
I got to 2-7 in my hour. The others have described it very well: in relaxed mode the dragons do a sort of undercarriage-up landing, but the result is the same.

Powerups come up pretty regularly but are somewhat tricky to use properly. There's one that clears a whole line: that's useful, but the overall pace is too fast to appreciate what the other ones do.

Even at DD price, I think I'll give this one a miss.

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Jun 23, 11 10:24 AM
I wasn't even going to give this one a try, but the descriptions here have intrigued me, so I've got it "downloading now".

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Jun 23, 11 4:29 PM
Surprised there are so few current comments on this unusual M3 type
game. I was intrigued enough to buy it. I needed a DD for my punch
card, and no others this month have been remotely interesting. I find
this game fun and refreshing. I hate timers, so if I don't get all the
stars, it's no big deal. I like all kinds of games except TM. IHOG's
are fun, but a really good M3 can last for ages.

Go to: