directions on the game

[Post New]by ilmk255 on Sep 20, 09 2:14 PM
Where do you find the information as to what each of the falling balls mean. For example when the one falls and you get it you hear "no one moves" but I really don't know where to point to get the best advantage. Is there a menu where these balls and their abilities are explained? My menu doesn't have anything that I can find.
Thanks

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:directions on the game

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 20, 09 2:47 PM
Ilmk, welcome to the Fish Pond. Check your messages -- to the right under your fish avatar. Good Luck

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jan 3, 10 1:49 PM
If anyone would like to tell the REST of us what the answer is--which I sorta thought was the point of having a forum . . . !

Corythosaur
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

What do the Powerups do?

[Post New]by Corythosaur on Jan 12, 10 2:19 PM
ilmk255 wrote:Where do you find the information as to what each of the falling balls mean. For example when the one falls and you get it you hear "no one moves" but I really don't know where to point to get the best advantage. Is there a menu where these balls and their abilities are explained? My menu doesn't have anything that I can find.
Thanks

The only information I can find is in the Gamezebo review (and it only lists the Powerups). The review that can be tracked down on the web:

Atlantis - Sky Patrol Review | Gamezebo
May 9, 2008 ... In like fashion, Atlantis - Sky Patrol offers an alternate-history, sci-fi storyline that could easily serve as the plot for a sequel to Sky ...

Edited on 01/12/2010 at 2:31:40 PM PST

directions on the game

[Post New]by southshore6959 on Jun 11, 10 8:33 AM
[u]
ilmk255 wrote:Where do you find the information as to what each of the falling balls mean. For example when the one falls and you get it you hear "no one moves" but I really don't know where to point to get the best advantage. Is there a menu where these balls and their abilities are explained? My menu doesn't have anything that I can find.
Thanks

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 29, 12 3:03 PM

Having just finished the game, I admit I'm confused by the question as there is NO answer; there's individual gamers' tips & tricks to beating each level but as to specific questions & answers to winning this game -- there's none to be had.

MY tips to winning this game -- PARTICULARLY starting with the mid 80's range of play are:

*1. Concentrate first on taking out as many of the moving balls as possible while keeping an eye out for any stable colored balls to be removed

*2. While the moving balls are rapidly coming out of the "bull pen" -- you will NOT immediately have any matching colored balls but you WILL have up to 4 matching balls to do a 1st strike against the stable colored balls; hit them.

Concentrating too long on taking out the stable-colored balls and ignoring the balls coming out of the "bull pen", you'll definitely end up with NO MATCHING colored balls to take out those moving balls and what colors you do have, you'll not be able to use due to the fact that the moving balls are now in the way.

Concentrate as much as you possibly can -- particularly in those areas where the moving balls only have 1 colored ball to it and make them 2 the same colored balls together wherever you can -- and you should be able to beat each level eventually.
I say eventually because you obviously have to take out the stable colored balls as well to beat the entire level but in the upper levels, it won't be as quickly done as you did in earlier levels.

*3. Concerning the 4 power-ups -- I bought them in the following order -- 4th, 3rd, 1st, and 2nd. I do have to say, thought, that when said power-ups cost $700 each, it might've been better for me to buy 4th, 1st, 3rd, and 2nd

The FANTASTIC news is that there are NEVER any levels that have 2 tunnels in which you have to concentrate on to remove all the moving balls; it's THAT game play that ALWAYS ends up forcing me to have to eventually give up and remove a marble-popping ball from my computer because I RARELY am able to beat such levels to continue and to finish a game.

MEnr56

BTW, being a hard-of-hearing person, I've NEVER been able to understand comments made in such games so I NEVER knew that there MIGHT be something to concentrate on either than removing the moving balls and the stable balls the way and in the order I saw fit

Go to: