bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Restaurant Rush - New Version Available Sept. 11

[Post New]by bfgErie on Sep 11, 08 3:32 PM
We have released yet another new version of Restaurant Rush on the our website. This new version adds the ability for players to get refunds for recipes they no longer want. Customers who have purchased Restaurant Rush can upgrade to the new version at no additional cost.

To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. For instructions on how to do this, clicking on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step instructions:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

Edited on 09/18/2008 at 3:27:24 PM PST

csurles
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

Re:Restaurant Rush - New Version Available Sept. 11

[Post New]by csurles on Sep 12, 08 5:55 PM
If we uninstall the game and reinstall it, will I lose all the progress I made so far?
I am 7 restaurants away from the end and am starting to have problems, but I don't know if it is worth giving up so many hours of hard work.
Advise please.

[Post New]by ebonie1015 on Sep 12, 08 6:47 PM
I just found out the answer to your question the hard way. I did the uninstall and reinstall and when I went in to play, I had to start all over again. I was not as far ahead as you are but nevertheless, I had to start at the beginning. Plus, I haven't noticed the new change yet. Oh well, maybe I can improve my score since I had to start from scratch again.

Edited on 09/12/2008 at 6:48:04 PM PST

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Sep 12, 08 8:46 PM
I had gotten to 3 restaurants left and couldn't get past so started over. I recently completed it, but barely. I do like the idea of being able to sell recipes back at half price though.

shadowdiana
Shark
Shark
14,943 Posts

[Post New]by shadowdiana on Sep 12, 08 10:11 PM
Guess we start over from scratch if we want the $$ back LOL

Oh, well...win it back !!!

[Post New]by sweetnikky on Mar 16, 09 8:20 PM
I was one (1) away from the end but my laptop always crashed. So I started this game on my desktop and found about the upgrade. So I uninstalled and reinstalled to see no changes. When and how can we sell the recipes we don't want?

Go to: