HonInBalto
Manatee
Manatee
3,526 Posts

Just bought this game

[Post New]by HonInBalto on Sep 21, 09 4:19 AM
I remember playing the demo for this game ages ago, and I seemed to remember that it was a bit easy, and not much stuff to blow up (like BKR2 has, ooo I love that one, just pulling up the nukes level pack when I'm in a mood is a total gas), but there was something about this one I really liked. It was the graphics! I can just leave the scenery up and stare at it (trance state), or just leave it up like wallpaper. Never thought it was worth a game credit, but $2.99, definitely.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:Just bought this game

[Post New]by puzzledone on Sep 21, 09 4:34 AM
DITTO HoninBalto - different m3s for different moods. BK2chainz for kabooms, relax on Talismans. When I downloaded the demo it said my time was already up, so I guess I tried it eons ago and didn't want to use a credit. Well worth the $2.99 if only to zone out with scene and music. Love untimed mode, and plays smooth on both XP and Vista laptop. Not sure where Fishdom fits in moods but got it too yesterday.

HonInBalto
Manatee
Manatee
3,526 Posts

[Post New]by HonInBalto on Sep 21, 09 4:37 AM
I stand corrected! There is stuff to blow up! Woo-hoo!

HonInBalto
Manatee
Manatee
3,526 Posts

[Post New]by HonInBalto on Sep 21, 09 4:56 AM
Oops, sorry puzzledone, seems we were posting at the exact same time! Owe you a But it does blow things up with chains (5 esp.), but I think I need to adjust my sound fx a bit. Fishdom is great when you're in a creative mood 'cause you get to design your own aquariums. And not just pre-arranged, "we decide what order they're in" The player gets to choose what and where.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Sep 21, 09 5:16 AM
Oh, thanks for warning me, speaker adjustment necessary on effects (neighbors not nightowl friendly here

Had to start over L1 on Fishdom, have been playing it on another club site so long I had close to a million dollars as I got tired of tending the fishies and uninstalled it . Don't think I'll even create one at least not yet, breaks my "flow". Wish they'd take timer off of that one but not often I time out. Nice to have the variety, I used to think seen one m3 seen em all, but changed my mind, puzzles to feel "fresh" with different backgrounds and tiles as long as easy on the eyes, most aren't.
Have fun, Thanks for the
Have one on me , no in a row!

ducle
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by ducle on Sep 21, 09 7:21 AM
This game is perfect right now given the incredibly stressful week I've had....

HonInBalto
Manatee
Manatee
3,526 Posts

[Post New]by HonInBalto on Sep 22, 09 8:59 AM
Puzzledone, that is just too funny. The local tavern I occasionally frequent has happy "hour" from 10-7 where you can get 3 for less than the price of a BFG game. And I mean good , Guiness stout, Carlsberg, Northern Lights, etc. Gotta be careful though, some of them are 7.5% and up. AAaaaaa-OOOOOO.

Go to: