Halloween & Thanksgiving Achievement

[Post New]by Black_Lily on Oct 9, 15 5:39 AM
Hi, Everyone!
I just update the game yesterday and star playing it today. And I'm so excite with the new achievements but I was wondering something.
Does anyone know hot to complete the Halloween and Thanksgiving Achievements? 'Cause I haven't see any pumpkin during the 2 hour I play today.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Halloween & Thanksgiving Achievement

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 9, 15 5:49 AM
The pumpkins and cornucopia are not available yet but we should get them soon.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Oct 9, 15 5:55 AM
You can put them on your WISHLIST and hope your friends will gift them to you . they cost 5 DIAMONDS .

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Oct 9, 15 6:14 AM
Hi Black Lily, the Halloween & Thanksgiving items (pumpkins, etc) have not been introduced to the game yet. Hopefully they will be one day soon.

Meanwhile there are 2 new pets you can get without having to craft them. You get them by completing level 3 of the following Achievements.

Time is Money:
- Collect 1000 coins in 24 hours. Get 1 gem.
- Collect 10,000 coins in 24 hours. Get 5 gems.
- Collect 50,ooo coins in 24 hours. Get GOLD PONY PET (eats 6 unique food & sleeps 1/2 hours).

Note: Coins can come from doing HOS; selling inventory & craft items; sending airship; feeding pets; collecting morphing flowers; coins from Wheel of Fortune, dice game, Trina's slot machine, chest in our private room, daily bonus.

Menagerie:
- Use/feed 5 different pets in 24 hours. Get 1 gem.
- Use/feed 10 different pets in 24 hours. Get 5 gems.
- Use/feed 20 different pets in 24 hours. Get CROCODILE PET (eats 8 unique food & sleeps 1 hour).

Note: Some players are able to complete all 3 levels in one 24 hour period. Some players have used the following suggestion to complete these achievements (found in another thread). Break the achievements down to their levels. Once you have a level, it stays & counts towards the next level.
- Do level 1 in first 24 hours.
- That leaves you 9,000 coins to get for level 2 Time is Money or use 5 pets for level 2 Menagerie in the next 24 hours.
- Level 3 Time is Money will require 40,000 coins in 24 hours and/or Level 3 Menagerie will require using (feeding) 10 different pets in 24 hours.

Have fun.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 9, 15 7:11 AM
aussie_Dot wrote:Hi Black Lily, the Halloween & Thanksgiving items (pumpkins, etc) have not been introduced to the game yet. Hopefully they will be one day soon.

Meanwhile there are 2 new pets you can get without having to craft them. You get them by completing level 3 of the following Achievements.

Time is Money:
- Collect 1000 coins in 24 hours. Get 1 gem.
- Collect 10,000 coins in 24 hours. Get 5 gems.
- Collect 50,ooo coins in 24 hours. Get GOLD PONY PET (eats 6 unique food & sleeps 1/2 hours).

Note: Coins can come from doing HOS; selling inventory & craft items; sending airship; feeding pets; collecting morphing flowers; coins from Wheel of Fortune, dice game, Trina's slot machine, chest in our private room, daily bonus.

Menagerie:
- Use/feed 5 different pets in 24 hours. Get 1 gem.
- Use/feed 10 different pets in 24 hours. Get 5 gems.
- Use/feed 20 different pets in 24 hours. Get CROCODILE PET (eats 8 unique food & sleeps 1 hour).

Note: Some players are able to complete all 3 levels in one 24 hour period. Some players have used the following suggestion to complete these achievements (found in another thread). Break the achievements down to their levels. Once you have a level, it stays & counts towards the next level.
- Do level 1 in first 24 hours.
- That leaves you 9,000 coins to get for level 2 Time is Money or use 5 pets for level 2 Menagerie in the next 24 hours.
- Level 3 Time is Money will require 40,000 coins in 24 hours and/or Level 3 Menagerie will require using (feeding) 10 different pets in 24 hours.

Have fun.

Excellent breakdown Aussie...... **D** out

[Post New]by butterfly70426 on Oct 9, 15 7:22 AM
When the pumpkins and cornucopias do appear, where do we look for them at? Inside the HOS or do they appear like the flowers?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 9, 15 7:26 AM
butterfly70426 wrote:When the pumpkins and cornucopias do appear, where do we look for them at? Inside the HOS or do they appear like the flowers?

Going by past holiday event de jur.....they could be accrued within the HOS drop...the Daily Quests......blimp sending.....morphing flowers/morphing "holiday icon".....gifting.....many neuances could involve them.....wait and see till we know for sure...... **D** out

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 9, 15 7:26 AM
We don't know that yet since we don't have them. However, I think they will replace the morphing flowers with the pumpkins and the thank you cards for gifting friends by the cornocupia.

Edited on 10/09/2015 at 7:31:00 AM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 9, 15 7:45 AM
The reason I don't think it will replace morphing flowers is because........ we do not get to keep the morphing flowers when we collect them in inventory (nor did we collect morphing butterflies in our inventory during spring).......... we will need pumpkins in our inventory to craft the pets......... I do think we will collect pumpkins from gathering 5 morphing objects (as well as other special event items needed to craft pets)...... as well as all the other ways Mr. DangerZone stated above ...

but, what do I know... we'll have to wait and see.

da fuzz in da britches

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 9, 15 7:55 AM
That makes a lot of sense da fuzz and Mr. Danger.

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Oct 9, 15 8:28 AM
Sounds like they might be kind of tricky to collect enough. They need to get to getting on this and not make me wait for an extra review my PC doesn't need just because someone else's tablet does. That's just not fair. There's already only 3 weeks left to Halloween which already isn't really all that much time if you don't spend all day in the Castle. Do these people think I have no other life?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 9, 15 8:34 AM
BlazeDuskdreamer wrote:Sounds like they might be kind of tricky to collect enough. They need to get to getting on this and not make me wait for an extra review my PC doesn't need just because someone else's tablet does. That's just not fair. There's already only 3 weeks left to Halloween which already isn't really all that much time if you don't spend all day in the Castle. Do these people think I have no other life?

It also is a thanksgiving event....so it may go beyond OCT into mid Dec....then flow directly into Xmas event......with a week or so to change....those other events/spring and Xmas have prior approval and are set......so the new one Halloween /Thanksgiving ..is not set yet...maybe that is the reason.....?? just trying wrap my brain as to the delays of late..... cheers **D**

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Oct 9, 15 12:26 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:
BlazeDuskdreamer wrote:Sounds like they might be kind of tricky to collect enough. They need to get to getting on this and not make me wait for an extra review my PC doesn't need just because someone else's tablet does. That's just not fair. There's already only 3 weeks left to Halloween which already isn't really all that much time if you don't spend all day in the Castle. Do these people think I have no other life?

It also is a thanksgiving event....so it may go beyond OCT into mid Dec....then flow directly into Xmas event......with a week or so to change....those other events/spring and Xmas have prior approval and are set......so the new one Halloween /Thanksgiving ..is not set yet...maybe that is the reason.....?? just trying wrap my brain as to the delays of late..... cheers **D**

I was thinking the same thing... they may run the Halloween content thru to Thanksgiving. If they have another Christmas event, I think that will be replacing the Halloween and start at Thanksgiving. Then they'll run Thanksgiving up to Christmas. Drop it and run Christmas to mid January... like last year.

I hope everyone understood that.... Because , I think I confused even myself!

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

Edited on 10/09/2015 at 12:27:53 PM PST

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on Oct 9, 15 12:52 PM
This is what they posted on fb:
"The Fall Event will begin after the update is available on all devices, so everyone should have the same amount of time to participate. „grin“-Emoticon ~ Darcie" so it is not a Halloween thing only it is a Fall Event. which might last way into November.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 9, 15 1:36 PM
Thanks for posting that, 50MAD!

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on Oct 9, 15 1:54 PM
_G4il_ wrote:Thanks for posting that, 50MAD!

You are welcome. I check fb once in a while since Darcie seems to be better informed than our mods. On Oct. 2nd she posted that there will be an update soon and posted some pics and on the 5th she talked about an update while our mods posted about maintenance and much later about an update.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 9, 15 2:06 PM
Smart thinking, 50MAD. I didn't think to look there.

jrbutcher...

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Oct 9, 15 2:39 PM
I was so happy to read that the developers may be waiting for all of us to be able to update and play for the fall acheivements--if it is true that would be awesome!
I ( as well as several others) play on an iPad, and it seems we are always behind the others when it comes to getting acheivements for special events.
We have to update and start later but it ends for us the same time as the other platforms, giving us much less time to complete special event acheivements.
Speaking for myself, I never did get all the spring ones. Not complaining, just saying. Lol

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Oct 9, 15 3:45 PM
I agree with many others, that any and all updates should occur across the board. If pc and android can get it ios should be able to get it at the same time, in my opinion. Again like jb said, even if it means we wait to get it. It is more fair to everyone that way. Whether we have 1 week or 8 weeks to get the fall update, we should all get it at the same time.

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Oct 9, 15 3:52 PM
I forgot to add that since this is a fall (which has already started), Halloween, (Oct 31st) and Thanksgiving (Nov 26 for USA and Oct 12 for Canada) I don't think it is going to only last a couple of weeks. My opinion, and it is only opinion, is that it will last for about a month or so. I don't think anyone will have trouble with getting what they need, and we always have someone who starts a consortium for those who missed some items. Thank you all consortium members (Christmas and Spring) you have helped many.

Go to: