Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

robinrad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by robinrad on Aug 17, 16 6:53 PM
I was behind so when I crafted the twenty items I sold them and got my 4000 coins

[Post New]by creeksideator on Aug 17, 16 7:26 PM
robinrad wrote:I have been wondering ,what does it take to earn the red mark on your profile. Is it not playing the game or not gifting a person. I have a few friends with a red mark and I don't know what to do about them. I still send them gifts but am I wasting my time. Also I would like let CREEKSIDEATOR know you can get pet medallions from feeding your pets but it is usually with the rusty chests.

thank you I just play and don't pay attention to what each item gifts. The red dot means that player is inactive. You can delete or wait to see if they come back. I've been waiting to see if they come back might be sick or on vacation.

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on Aug 18, 16 1:21 AM
Betsi47 wrote:The 4000 coin challenge took 2 secs. Just sell inventory and save yourself some time.
Good luck!

Thanks Betsi47, I'm so dumb I didn't even think of doing that, was just about to start going round & round the castle! Lucky I popped into the forum first.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by jianson on Aug 18, 16 3:13 AM

Edited on 08/18/2016 at 8:26:52 AM PST

robinrad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by robinrad on Aug 18, 16 9:55 AM
I have a problem, two of my friends are missing the icon in their profile to turn it over so I can send them gifts. I know at least one is still active because I just got a gift from them today. Has anyone had this problem before if so what can I do about it. I've sent messages to a couple of moderators but have not heard back yet. I really don't want to lose them as friends. Perplexed in the south.

Pnbmc
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Pnbmc on Aug 18, 16 10:48 AM
RobinRad,

It just means they aren't accepting gifts right now. Cld be for a variety of reasons. Some people do it when they are going to be away for a while so others don't wonder why they aren't gifting back; they might have a bounty and they are just interested in giving, not receiving for a while, etc.

Enjoy and keep watching. If their green spot turns red, u know they haven't played in a week.

Pnbmc

4am4
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by 4am4 on Aug 18, 16 7:12 PM
I did the old fashion way to 4000 coins and took me one hour Anne five minutes.

robinrad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by robinrad on Aug 19, 16 12:31 AM
Well if anyone knows RALYNN or has her address please let them know I've been trying.

btroi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by btroi on Aug 19, 16 2:48 PM
robinrad wrote:I have a problem, two of my friends are missing the icon in their profile to turn it over so I can send them gifts. I know at least one is still active because I just got a gift from them today. Has anyone had this problem before if so what can I do about it. I've sent messages to a couple of moderators but have not heard back yet. I really don't want to lose them as friends. Perplexed in the south.

Your friends need to put items in their wish list. I found out through tech support, no items, no arrow. Hope this helps.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Aug 19, 16 11:55 PM
Making my way through the 100 HO scenes to get the 100 airship items. Friends can't gift them. Anyone know a faster way to get them?

BTW- Does anyone know a way to turn that mailman off? I never take part in the tournaments because I'm just not fast enough and its really annoying getting mail from the mailman all the time!

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Aug 20, 16 12:18 AM
gameslvr wrote:Making my way through the 100 HO scenes to get the 100 airship items. Friends can't gift them. Anyone know a faster way to get them?

BTW- Does anyone know a way to turn that mailman off? I never take part in the tournaments because I'm just not fast enough and its really annoying getting mail from the mailman all the time!

I think the only way to get the airship items is through continuously doing HOS. I thought that if I used the four exclusive food pets and could get the blue chests, that would help but it doesn't count; although one pet gave six airship items, they did not show up on the castle challenge. As far as I know, you can't turn mailman off - and if you did, as well as not getting tournament alerts, you would not be able to collect any rewards you earn in the castle challenge and that is also the way that your friends gifts come through

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by dindafilson on Aug 20, 16 10:20 AM

Edited on 08/20/2016 at 11:23:58 AM PST

[Post New]by virgomomof2 on Aug 20, 16 6:26 PM
please add me 606608 ty

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Aug 20, 16 7:38 PM
quick question, maybe someone can help. On the Achievements it says to open "50 slots in your private room" . My question is where are the additional slots or what are they asking for?
Gavi-Tn #127617

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Aug 21, 16 12:04 AM
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
gameslvr wrote:Making my way through the 100 HO scenes to get the 100 airship items. Friends can't gift them. Anyone know a faster way to get them?

I think the only way to get the airship items is through continuously doing HOS. I thought that if I used the four exclusive food pets and could get the blue chests, that would help but it doesn't count; although one pet gave six airship items, they did not show up on the castle challenge. As far as I know, you can't turn mailman off - and if you did, as well as not getting tournament alerts, you would not be able to collect any rewards you earn in the castle challenge and that is also the way that your friends gifts come through

Thanks Crystalwitch. Getting there slowly. I didn't even think of getting them by feeding my pets! Thanks for the heads up.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Aug 21, 16 3:23 AM
don't know which level you are on, on level 71 you get the special key-use the pets from this level (forgotten their names) and they give lots of air ship supplies
Gavi-Tn #127617

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Aug 21, 16 7:27 AM
moonfell wrote:quick question, maybe someone can help. On the Achievements it says to open "50 slots in your private room" . My question is where are the additional slots or what are they asking for?
Gavi-Tn

There are only 18 slots available to be opened at this time.
The slots are the items in the private rooms that require the keys from Trina to open.

Rie1956
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Rie1956 on Aug 21, 16 2:56 PM
So will we get more in the eleven forest and the harbor I see the light on in the building behind him I think we should be able to go in

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Aug 22, 16 3:19 AM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
moonfell wrote:quick question, maybe someone can help. On the Achievements it says to open "50 slots in your private room" . My question is where are the additional slots or what are they asking for?
Gavi-Tn

There are only 18 slots available to be opened at this time.
The slots are the items in the private rooms that require the keys from Trina to open.

-------------------------
thank you kindly, thought I was a bit silly for not seeing them
Gavi-Tn 127617

Removed by Moderator

[Post New]by jeffreyloamis on Aug 22, 16 4:58 AM

Edited on 08/22/2016 at 6:28:37 AM PST

Go to: