Irecapat
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Expert Level 41

[Post New]by Irecapat on Sep 21, 09 2:47 PM
No one that I have seen has really answered this but has anyone gotten Expert for the level? No matter how I seat them there is not enough people to get the expert level. Is there a strategy that I am unaware of? Any help is welcomed.

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

Re:Expert Level 41

[Post New]by angelize81 on Sep 21, 09 4:57 PM
Hi Irecapat and welcome to the pond! I am so sorry that it took so long for you to egt a response! Here is what I found for you, hope it helps!!

Seating: If you seat a customer on an uncolored chair you won't earn any points. If you seat a customer on a colored chair which matches the color of the customer's outfit you earn 100 points. After this the chair will be marked with a "X2". The next time you seat a customer with a same-colored outfit on that chair you will get 200 points, for the third time 300 points, and so on. Color-Matching is an important strategy to get the expert score on all the levels, but you should not try to always seat customers according to their outfit at all cost. Getting color-matching points is not worth losing customers, because you should always have in mind that losing a customer not only means an instant 200 points penalty, but also losing all the points you would have received from this customer for serving and cashing out, which easily exceeds a singular color-matching bonus.

Irecapat
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Irecapat on Sep 21, 09 8:03 PM
Thanks for the post. I have been already appying that technique but there are very few customers on this level. I will try it again. Thank you again.

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Sep 22, 09 8:14 AM
I've gotten expert on this level, but it wasn't easy. I thought it was ridiculously hard to be the first level at this new cafe. But it can be done. Make sure you seat at least 4 customers at a time, and try to max them out on hearts so they'll order dessert as much as possible. Don't lose even a single customer. I remembered what the first few "big" orders were from people and had them ready to go when they ordered, and that helped, too. Good luck!

Molly

Irecapat
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Irecapat on Sep 22, 09 6:36 PM
Thanks Molly. I will try it again. I will sit four at a time

Dzoom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Dzoom on Oct 12, 09 12:20 PM
I finally got expert on level 41. I followed the great advice about seating 4 customers together. I tried to get picture taking done before serving orders so that you get the customers eating at the same time. I also served dessert before collecting all of the money, even if you have to make some customers wait (you can anticipate and use hot sauce on slower customers). This strategy is helpful to get bonus points for collecting checks and clearing tables. I also tried to get rid of cell phone users quickly even if I had to sit them first of the 4, serve them and collect before the serving the others. You can replace the cell phone guy with another customer to make it to 4 customers seated. I also followed the tip about knowing when some orders are coming up and having them ready, especially 2 item orders (like ravioli and steak). At the end I seated only 2 customers and let the red actress wait until last so that I got the 4x seat bonus. I hope this helps as this is an extremely hard level to get expert on.

Go to: