Irecapat
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Cooking Dash DinerTown Studio Expert level 41

[Post New]by Irecapat on Sep 21, 09 2:48 PM
No one that I have seen has really answered this but has anyone gotten Expert for the level? No matter how I seat them there is not enough people to get the expert level. Is there a strategy that I am unaware of? Any help is welcomed.

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

Re:Cooking Dash DinerTown Studio Expert level 41

[Post New]by tijhea on Sep 21, 09 3:59 PM
Yes I have completed the game with all expert scores on all levels.. The way to do It.. Is to not fill up all seats at the one time.. Focus on full hearts.. The more hearts they have, the more money you make from them. If you fill up all seats It's to hard to keep full hearts on all customers.. Also make sure you are seating them correctly.. I mean don't seat anyone who Is sensitve to noise by anyone with crying babies, talkers on phone and or single couples.
Make sure that you give out all desserts at all times, this raises your score alot.. You can do this by not having all seats filled.. The less customers you have to serve, the more easier It Is to deliver out all desserts.. Make sure you are delivery out desserts In chains.. when you do desserts chains Its huge money.. This Is the only time you get to make a huge lump some of tips.

Irecapat
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Irecapat on Sep 21, 09 7:59 PM
Thanks but I am afraid that the Cooking Dash you are refering too is either levels away or not the same game. There have been no babies or couples as of level 41. But thank you for your tips.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Sep 21, 09 10:40 PM
Irecapat, having same problem. I have expert up to level 40 then got to Crater Cafe. Somehow I managed to get expert it for 42 and 43, but just passed the other levels at this restaurant.
For level 41 I have tried all sorts of things over and over but I struggle with it and since you have no upgrades on this level double difficult if you ask me.
If I ever manage to fluke it lol - I will post here and maybe if you do could do same

Irecapat
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Irecapat on Sep 22, 09 6:41 PM
Thanks fpr the response. I posted this question in the Chit Chat corner and someone said they actually passed it by sitting four ppl. at a time and making sure their hearts were all full. I don't if I have tried this already or not. But I am about to give it go. Wish me luck and good luck to you too.

[Post New]by denisev2 on Sep 30, 09 4:38 AM
Govegril, I am having trouble on 41 (and 45) as well. I managed to get expert but then went back to try & get 10000 points so I could upgrade Flo's speed quicker in order to be able to (hopefully) get expert on 45. I wasn't able to get expert again right away (gave up for now, since my goal was 10000) but I remember that when I did get it it was because I was enough within the time limit that two more customers came in. So I guess just try to be as quick & efficient as possible. I think Flo moves around very slowly, but this gives more time to plan ahead and chain things. Good luck, hope this helps...

[Post New]by denisev2 on Sep 30, 09 5:28 AM
OK, Govegril, (& anyone else interested), I went back & saw how I got expert the first time - I was seating everyone strictly according to color (and being careful with the cell phone guy) but what actually got me to expert, and this time to my goal of 10000 was that towards the end there was a remaining grey seat which I hadn't used to seat anybody - I used this to seat the red actress when I had two red customers to seat at the same time. Right after I seated her, two more customers came directly in! I think this was the only way for me to get expert, at least with the method I was using (seating everyone according to color).

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Sep 30, 09 5:57 AM
Thanks denisev2 for posting these tips.
I will give it another go.

[Post New]by purpleg on Nov 7, 09 4:31 AM
The hearts do count. It took me forever, but one way to earn extra points is by perfect cooking - so don't put on items that are going to sit and get overcooked. Use your place to keep food hot to put on items you can't serve right away or to hold mistakes because if you dump them you lose points.

dkh1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by dkh1 on Dec 29, 09 9:41 AM
After almost 1 1/2 months I have finally gotten expert on level 41. This is how it is done. Just keep doing what you have been doing to get to the last person which is the actress with the red dress on after sitting her at the end of the row (which should not have a color) click on the telephone to summon the helper when he comes a green body builder will appear sit him in the blue chair after he is seated, a yellow radio head will appear sit him in the yellow seat, after he is seated the row is full and then a green director will appear. I barely made it with 9525.

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by steenie on May 30, 10 10:16 PM
thanks dkh1 i finally did it! i had expert on every level but 41 now i have expert on all levels!

[Post New]by anastasia4470 on Nov 24, 10 3:55 PM
Hey dkh1, you're amazing!! That was it!

Go to: