voiceofreason
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Is it just me?

[Post New]by voiceofreason on Oct 10, 15 12:35 AM
Does anyone else find it hard to spot the teapots and the letters in some of the scenes? Yet, the morphing objects are much easier to spot!

A happy medium would be nice, as I enjoy finding "extras".

Other than that, well done devs, nicely made game.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

Re:Is it just me?

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Oct 10, 15 1:35 AM
Me too

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Oct 10, 15 3:08 AM
are there morphing objects???? and letters??? I am finding the teapots ok. But yes they are hard to find!
Great game though. Love the graphics, story and game play. Thank you devs and big fish!!

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Oct 10, 15 3:23 AM
Morohing objects are in the HOGs. Elsewhere - I don't know, as we get no info about these extras in the guide before we buy.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Oct 10, 15 5:03 AM
Yes! It is a fabulous HUNT. Took some looking, but I was able to find all the teapots in the demo. I found one letter and one hat.

Hats unlock extra...puzzles...it is plural on the extras page...and one HOP. Anyone know why we're collecting letters?

[Post New]by shelterhill on Oct 10, 15 5:06 AM
Haven't seen letters?? But then, I stopped the game to buy after 20 minutes, to play on later, with all the time in the world and time to look for anything!

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Oct 10, 15 5:10 AM
9otters wrote:Yes! It is a fabulous HUNT. Took some looking, but I was able to find all the teapots in the demo. I found one letter and one hat.

Hats unlock extra...puzzles...it is plural on the extras page...and one HOP. Anyone know why we're collecting letters?

Haven't played this one yet. but in the last one, the letters were just another collectible. If you put all the letters together they spelled Liberty Stone so I wonder if these letters will spell out Final Interview. Just a guess based on the last game

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Oct 10, 15 6:34 AM
Agree... finding collectible teapots & letters is harder--& I'm very happy about this! On other hand, finding morphs in hos seems a bit easier--& I'm happy about this too (I dislike morphs so appreciate being able to locate them faster).
Good job Devs!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Oct 10, 15 7:40 PM
ugh....
I LOVE extras like looking for the teapots....and hats....and morhphers, but I am damned if I can find the teapot in the location just outside of the police station.
It has to be well hidden...
and it have spent too much of my demo time looking for it.
I might just have to buy the game, so I will have all the time in the world to ply the screen with my magnifying glass.

oh, but morphing objects that take too slow a time to change over are a big no no in my book....especially if we are on a time limitation to get an achievement.
If I don't find the morphers and collectibles at the beginning of a scene, I am liable to forget entirely...
so, here is my thanks ahead of time, for any dev who lets us travel backwards to look for any and all collectibles, morphs or anything else to complete our quest for achievements.

But, what is with those games that have achievements that cross each other out?
Oh come on devs.....no fair. I know you would like us to enjoy your game, but sometimes playing it a second time to get an achievement is just darn tedious.

um....it doesn't look as if THIS game does that, but I am currently playing another that does...so, my pet peeve meter is working overtime, I think.

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Oct 11, 15 1:33 AM
What letters? Are they in every scene? I am having a frustrating time finding the teapots, but the morphing objects are easy.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Oct 11, 15 2:25 AM
The teapots are in every scene that is marked with a teapot in the bottom left corner.
There is nothing that indicates that letters are present, and they are harder to find than the teapots....and not in every scene.

Fortunately, they are marked in the strategy guide.....and they can be present in a scene where there is already a teapot.
Hats, also not in all scenes.
I thought some of these might be saved and not seen until the bonus game, but hats, teapots and letters are all in the main game.
The very first scene (car accident) has both teapot and a letter.

I am practicing vigilance....and muttering to myself.
What a great game....
Happy Hunting Fishies.

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Oct 11, 15 2:45 AM
thanks, tookat, your post was very helpful.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Oct 11, 15 11:38 AM
You need to find all the letters to spell The Final Interview. The letters that you have found show up in squares on the Main Menu page under "Off The Record" in the words "The Final Interview".

Edited on 10/11/2015 at 11:38:36 AM PST

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Oct 12, 15 12:38 PM
I guess I'm doing it the easy (lazy?) way and consulting the SG for help finding the collectibles and letters. The first thing I do when starting a CE is to check the SG to find out what I am looking for.

Go to: