memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:BATTLE OF THE MILLENNIUM

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 22, 09 4:19 AM
Taking a look see, thankies RosePrincess.

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on Sep 22, 09 3:48 PM
If you liked 3 Stars of Destiny, you should really liked that one even MORE!!!

bodeia
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by bodeia on Oct 2, 09 8:26 AM
For anyone who likes rpg games like Aveyond - honestly you will love this game.

I thoroughly enjoyed the game I completed normal mode and on the hard (personally I don’t like easy modes as I have played these games forever), I love the replay value you get. I like the fact you had to use a strategy to fight the monsters, didn’t mind that the magic was restricted for some skill it meant you used them sparingly and used other tactics to beat monsters. I can’t wait for BOTM2

So if you need a rpg fix try this. [URL removed by Moderator]

Edited on 10/02/2009 at 9:47:17 AM PST

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 2, 09 9:48 AM
Hi bodeia,

I just wanted to let you know that I removed the URL from your post to go along with our Forum FAQ. Please stick to only posting links to one of our Big Fish Games websites here in the forums. Thank you!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

bodeia
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by bodeia on Oct 2, 09 12:10 PM
Sorry about that I should have realised

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on Oct 8, 09 3:14 PM
For the information, it's now just called "Millennium"
(with subtitle, "a new hope")

[Post New]by Gamerlaurie on Oct 13, 09 10:24 AM
I have done the Free Demo for an hour. I forgot to save the game trying to figure it out for the first time. First I am a little disappointed that we have no Options to MUTE the sound in the game. I like to read what it says, and the music I can do with out. I like to play my PC Launchcast music when I play. If I mute the computer sound, I can't hear my Launch Cast......Come On where are those Options to Mute it?

Second the Chatting in the beginning was a bit Long and Hard to get thru. When this was going on I could not even use the ESC key to get outta it. I had to do a Hard Shut Down of my computer to close it out.

Then when I went to buy the game I ended up using a credit on a game that I had been looking at earlier, and Not the Millenium Game I was trying to purchase. I ended up with both games because I wanted to play this one.

The Graphics are very nice, but the movement areas need to be fixed. too many little water things and bushes in the way. And I agree about Identifying the items that are picked up. I have picked up a few things that I had no clue what they were...It needs to tell us in a different way what each item is used for. Or what it does for the character.

The Looks of the characters in the game remind me of the ones that were also in Aveyond........Is this the Same Creater? Just wondering!

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on Oct 13, 09 3:12 PM
Pressing F1 actually lets you mute the sound.

Go to: