Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Game Most Similar To This?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 10, 15 9:50 AM
I am madly in love with Westward Kingdoms. Maybe its the setting, the quests, specific charcters, or all three but I love this game lke nobody's business!

I am looking for some that are the most similar. Years ago I had played the other Westwards and I know they were remarkably DISsimilar. Any suggestions, please?

Woops I'm about to fall asleep and the site is down for maintenance. I wonder if I will remember to or be able to post this later on....

Leilani63
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Game Most Similar To This?

[Post New]by Leilani63 on Oct 16, 15 12:56 PM
I haven't found anything else with a King Arthur type theme. I did find Big Bang West 1&2 and Settlers of the west. You build communities and defend the towns. Try them ans see what you think.

clpond53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by clpond53 on Feb 2, 16 6:18 AM
I love the entire Westward series. I have not been able to find anything like it anywhere. I wish we could start a GoFundMe to get a developer going on a new installment of the series. (Moderator - Is there a general forum to move this to? I could not find one.)

Paradell
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Paradell on Mar 17, 16 4:11 PM
I totally agree....I have played all of the Westward series over and over and over again.

I am totally Jones-ing for a new one but it seems it's already been many years since Westward Kingdoms was made so I doubt we'll get any more.

So sad...this is one of my all time favorite series.

Go to: