Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Can Anyone Help Out Please?

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 10, 15 10:59 AM
I am moving house tomorrow (Sunday 11th October) and have only just found out that I will be without a phone line or the internet until Friday 16th October.

Will anyone volunteer to start the REVIEWS and TECH ISSUES threads until next Saturday when I should be up and running by then?

Thank you

Daxadillion

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Re:Can Anyone Help Out Please?

[Post New]by _DD_ on Oct 10, 15 11:54 AM
Dax, sorry, I wouldn't be able to take over -- how nice of you to look after this now, too! -- but wanted to wish you all the best with/for a smooth move! Be back soon (and in one piece ) !
... and here, a temp. solution... <g,d&r>

Edited on 10/10/2015 at 11:56:20 AM PST

[Post New]by shelterhill on Oct 10, 15 2:52 PM
I am more than willing to step in for a few days, always up at the Crack of dawn, it's 9 o'clock in the morning here when the games come out

Ps. I've tried to send you a pm, but I get an oops in return... So annoying

Edited on 10/10/2015 at 3:07:08 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 10, 15 8:10 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to drop by and let you all know that it can be helpful for a Forums member to start the review and tech threads early, as Daxadillion has done - especially when there are others who would like to post a review or tech issue soon after the new release is available. However, one of the Forum Mods will always be able to take care of this at the beginning of their shift if a Forums member hasn't started those threads.

Since this thread isn't specific to Off the Record: The Final Interview Collector's Edition, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Thank you all for your participation in the Forums, and happy posting.

Cheers,
bfgWaimea

Go to: