achievements

[Post New]by OhioCrazyCatLady on Oct 10, 15 8:44 PM
I have accomplished all the achievements. But when I go to achievements the blue bar at the top does not completely fill up. In extras when I click on the white teapot it tells me that I haven't got the achievement. Any suggestions?

AussieMoo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

Re:achievements

[Post New]by AussieMoo on Oct 11, 15 1:27 AM
Me too! Not sure what I'm missing.

stasibug
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by stasibug on Oct 11, 15 1:11 PM
Sorry you are having this problem. But... I am glad I am not by myself. Does anyone out there (including devs) know what we are doing wrong?

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Oct 11, 15 7:00 PM
OhioCrazyCatLady said,

In extras when I click on the white teapot it tells me that I haven't got the achievement.

I'm having the same problem.

The shelves are full of teapots, but when I click on the extras page teapot icon it says I didn't complete the achievement. No bonus.

Edited on 10/11/2015 at 7:00:40 PM PST

JoFin
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by JoFin on Oct 12, 15 7:54 AM
In extra play, there is the collection tab, hit it and it shows the teapots, in other games like this you were able to go back to the missing sites and collect it after the game was done. Not sure if that will work here, but, when I clicked on one it told me I already had it and since I had gotten them all, I just figured I couldn't go back. My big complaint is the letters, I missed the first one and there is no way to go back even when still in the game. After you leave the crash site, you can't go back and even the full tutorial never mentions having to collect letters. Hope you get your achievement.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Oct 12, 15 12:04 PM
JoFin wrote:In extra play, there is the collection tab, hit it and it shows the teapots, in other games like this you were able to go back to the missing sites and collect it after the game was done. Not sure if that will work here, but, when I clicked on one it told me I already had it and since I had gotten them all, I just figured I couldn't go back. My big complaint is the letters, I missed the first one and there is no way to go back even when still in the game. After you leave the crash site, you can't go back and even the full tutorial never mentions having to collect letters. Hope you get your achievement.

I wrote a complaint about not being able to go back for the Letters & Hats in the thread titled " i have quite liked this game....". I also complained that none of the SGs that I've seen ever mention the Collectibles in the General Help section of the SG. I don't like to play the Tutorial because it annoys me by popping up & making you do thing in a certain order. I like to be able to check things myself. I think that everything that you need to know about playing the game including Collectibles should be mentioned in the 1st part of the SG that's titled "General".

I also sent a PM to a person who writes SGs. I post again if I get a reply.

lionscat
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by lionscat on Oct 12, 15 10:47 PM
I have all the teapots too. Is there something else I was supposed to achieve? How do I get the extra content?

reesy37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by reesy37 on Oct 13, 15 2:12 PM
I also have all of the teapots and all of the achievements, but it won't let me play the bonus either. It also tells me that I need the achievement first.

Hellooooooo BF or Dev's please tell us why we can't play this bonus.

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by dippydebby on Oct 13, 15 3:10 PM
On the extras page, you can see Video,Collections. play Hops, play games etc, and there was a teapot in the middle and hats either side. Left hand side. extra games, right hand side, extra Hops. Not sure if something really special happens if you complete both, and click on the Teapot to get this achievement, because I got bored!

stasibug
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by stasibug on Oct 15, 15 7:34 AM
I know how to get to the teapots and where the hats, etc are. My problem is that even though I have all the teapots, hats, letters, and achievements, I cannot access the extra content when you click on the teapot. It says I don't have that achievement yet. I really would like to know if anyone has been able to finish this game and attain this. I hate to be left hanging after supposedly meeting all the requirements.

reesy37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by reesy37 on Oct 15, 15 2:37 PM
I referred to this post in the technical issues thread, (2 days ago) so far no response.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Oct 23, 15 12:29 AM
oh heck.
I was hoping someone had a solution to the teapot on the table.
I quite enjoyed the hat games and was looking forward to whatever that bonus was.

I HAVE ALL the teapots. I went back and counted.
I do have the achievement.
I was so careful. I got all the letters, all the teapots and all the hats.
I have my achievements noted......
and that stupid teapot AND the stupid collectable section, keeps telling me I am missing something.
grrrrr.
Eipex, please fix this!

[Post New]by shelterhill on Oct 23, 15 10:26 AM
I just came in here with the same problem, no extra hop for getting all the teapots.
It's not a nice ending this way, I love those super HOS!!
But I'm not the only one with the problem.....
But what a great game it is!!

Edited on 10/23/2015 at 10:27:03 AM PST

[Post New]by blondie55 on Nov 1, 15 12:53 PM
I have the same problem, I have all hats, all teapots, all numbers, and I have all "gold" in HOP's. So where's the super HOS? I really enjoyed this game and I also played it twice , and I still did not get the super HOS.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 2, 15 1:12 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with the teapot and achievements in a particular section of this game. I've gone ahead and passed this entire thread to the appropriate team. Once we hear of any additional information, we will definitely post in the forums. In the meantime, you are welcome to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They have the tools to not only help troubleshoot, but to report these issues as well.

Since this is a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and redirect players to the technical thread. By consolidating technical issues into one thread it helps the Moderation Team locate any trends to what players are experiencing.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: