ladytramp
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

firing the cannon to open the eyes

[Post New]by ladytramp on Sep 22, 09 12:03 PM
I am terminally stuck in this spot-have tried all the tools to fire the cannon or to remove twigs in the "eye" area and am getting very frustrated that nothing works. Help. Ladytramp

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Re:firing the cannon to open the eyes

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Sep 22, 09 12:29 PM
I think you "burn" the eyes out. Not use the cannon. If you have a torch or match something lit, try that.
Welcome to the pond

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Sep 22, 09 12:31 PM
Hi ladytramp and Welcome!

There should be a torch in your inventory. Light that and use it to clear the twigs. Put the cannonball in the cannon. Take the match out of inventory. Strike it on the rock. When it lights, place it on the wick on the cannon. That's how I got it to fire.HTH. I can't wait for the next one to be released.

ladytramp
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by ladytramp on Sep 27, 09 11:24 AM
Hi Re: refiring the cannon: I lit the cannon the first time; now trying to light it again and have taken the torch a thousand times to light the twigs in the eyes but it won't light and torch goes back into the inventory. REALLY frustrated-I own this game now and can't move forward. HELP! ladytramp

[Post New]by jenfar on Oct 6, 09 8:04 AM
Just put the burning torch above the nose area and the eye sockets will open.

[Post New]by Bruno7 on Oct 16, 09 1:51 PM
I am stuck on the same thing. Have been trying to torch the nest/twigs and can't get anything to happen

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by paco12348 on Nov 20, 09 9:46 AM
I worked this game the first time with no problems. Now, I'm stuck in the same place with a cannon that won't fire. I have the match, the ball is in the cannon. I have no torch this time around. Since it was a couple of days inbetween my play I might have already used the torch. Don't recall. BUT, I can't get the match to light.

ladytramp
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by ladytramp on Jan 3, 10 3:00 PM
This is my 2nd play of this game and I had forgotten how to open the eyes-glad they keep these messages for us to look back onto again. thanks. ladytramp

Go to: