Stuck in Helicopter scene

slaflamme
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by slaflamme on Sep 22, 09 2:37 PM
Just paid for this game after the demo expired. Everything was going great until this scene. I can clearly see several of the items to be grabbed, yet when I click on them nothing happens. After several clicks of coarse I get the too many grabs blah blah blah. So I am stuck and can't go any farther. Any suggestions short of starting all over again after a complete wipe and re- download?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 22, 09 3:23 PM
slaflamme wrote:Just paid for this game after the demo expired. Everything was going great until this scene. I can clearly see several of the items to be grabbed, yet when I click on them nothing happens. After several clicks of coarse I get the too many grabs blah blah blah. So I am stuck and can't go any farther. Any suggestions short of starting all over again after a complete wipe and re- download?
. The first time you get to the helicopter crash scene you have to use the machete to cut the vines before you can pick up items. You can see items through the vines but you can't pick up the items until the vines are gone. Good luck!

slaflamme
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Stuck in Helicopter scene

[Post New]by slaflamme on Sep 22, 09 4:13 PM
Thank you! That worked. Don't know how I missed that.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 22, 09 4:42 PM
Yea! Glad you can play the rest of the game.

[Post New]by ricksfrannie on Sep 23, 09 1:48 PM
First thing I did was cut the vines, picked up all items except the parachutes and the flashlight.
They will not be picked up.
You've solved so many things any suggestion Lizzie?
Or anyone?

Thanks alot hate to have to give up!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 23, 09 1:55 PM
ricksfrannie wrote:First thing I did was cut the vines, picked up all items except the parachutes and the flashlight.
They will not be picked up.
You've solved so many things any suggestion Lizzie?
Or anyone?

Thanks alot hate to have to give up!

You may have missed cutting down a vine. Take your machete and try to click it on every vine to see if another one will go away. Good luck!

[Post New]by Sungreet on Sep 27, 09 6:45 AM
I am still stuck in the Helicopter scene. I've cut all the vines I can cut. I've tried using the camera to make the scene larger and I still can't find any keys or screw driver. Please help! I'm so frustrated! I play these games to relax!!!

[Post New]by blackpansy on Sep 30, 09 2:39 PM
I'm stuck in helicopter scene too and have been for days. Can't find screwdriver, keys or knife no matter where I click in helicopter cabin. Hint indicator doesn't help at all.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 30, 09 2:54 PM
blackpansy wrote:I'm stuck in helicopter scene too and have been for days. Can't find screwdriver, keys or knife no matter where I click in helicopter cabin. Hint indicator doesn't help at all.
The knife is in the lower right part of the scene on the outside on the nose of the helicopter.

The keys and screw driver are inside the helicopter in the close up view. The screw driver is above the control panel and the keys are in the lower left corner of the close up view.

Edited on 09/30/2009 at 2:55:57 PM PST

Re:tourched in cave but can't see

[Post New]by deb7777home on Oct 2, 09 6:46 PM
I can not see to place the tourches in the cave.

[Post New]by teddybear666 on Oct 3, 09 9:47 AM
HELP::
I cannot get into the helicopter to get the key.
What do I do?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 3, 09 12:14 PM
teddybear666 wrote:HELP::
I cannot get into the helicopter to get the key.
What do I do?

You may have missed cutting down a vine. Take your machete and try to click it on every vine to see if another one will go away. Good luck!

[Post New]by wndsng1952 on Oct 4, 09 5:34 PM
i can't get the keys out of the right side of helicopter wndsng1952

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 4, 09 8:08 PM
wndsng1952 wrote:i can't get the keys out of the right side of helicopter wndsng1952
The keys are in the lower left corner of the close up view inside the helicopter.

[Post New]by teddybear666 on Oct 5, 09 7:05 PM
Thank you

[Post New]by Red__Snapper on Oct 7, 09 3:43 PM
I can't cut the far right vine. I've clicked on everything I can find.

[Post New]by suziebelle on Nov 12, 09 5:41 AM
Help - I am stuck in helicopter scene also - I have cut all vines there are to be cut - you use the camera only on animals or bugs or such - I need to select flashlight, flag and 2 parachutes and I cannot select them. I have clicked and clicked on them and keep getting notice not to click randomly - I am not clicking randomly, I am trying to pick up these 3 items. Anyone else at this point and can't make it??????????????????????
HELP

[Post New]by aroose on Jan 6, 10 10:42 AM
Thanks for the help. I finally got through the helicopter scene. I don't know why it worked but while using the camera I clicked on the interior of the cabin & I was swotched to an interior close up view - this allowed me to retrieve the screwdriver & keys.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Apr 15, 10 7:30 PM
I'm sure this exact same scene was in another game but I can't remember which one.

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on May 31, 10 2:20 AM
This is a frustrating scene. I have clicked on the parachute, flag and the flashlight and am not able to pick them up. No more vines will come down, so I am at a loss as to what to do now.

Go to: