sxykat04
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

halloween hill

[Post New]by sxykat04 on Sep 22, 09 3:32 PM
i kiil off all the vampires except the one i gave elephat garic to,and the one ineed the sunblock and how do I get information from now?????Where do i find the slude master 2000 from....I need one more info. how do i open the last gate in the graveyard

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

Re:halloween hill

[Post New]by angelize81 on Sep 22, 09 4:55 PM
Hi sxykat04 and welcome to the pond! Here's a few things I found that I hope will help!

Find your way to Ghedahre through the Halloween Hills. If you have sufficient number of stakes then you can stake all the vampires. But I would recommend not to stake the ones who are useful (shop keepers, quest givers, etc). The graves beside the church don’t yield anything except one, which opens a passage.
Enter one of the houses to find Teijal. She will give you a quest to find sun block cream. A vampress in another house will give you a quest to find a ghost to haunt in her house (side quest no.37). The vampires near the farm will ask for elephant garlic (side quest no.18).

Here is where you find sludgemaster2000:Go to the tea cup town and talk to Lambchop. He will give you the sludgemaster 2000 since you gave back Bini’s voice. Give it to grazilda. You will get the ruby red slippers in return. You will need it to complete another quest later (side quest no.19).

* Getting back to business, play the piano in the church and then enter the gate that opens up. Go towards south first. Keep walking till you reach a door straight down. There’s a vampire and a chest in there. Open the chest to get a bronze rod. Get out from there and enter another door beside it. The rightmost coffin in the second row reveals a secret passage. Follow the passage, it leads straightaway to another door. Go through it to find leyrvo’s lamp. Get back by three screens. Start walking to your right from there, then up till you find another door. It will lead you to a chest containing 1 chain mail. Get back to the church room.
* Go outside and enter the hole in the grave. The in-game event will be triggered automatically and a secret passage is revealed. Enter it. You will find three ways branching out in front of you. Walk to your right instead of entering any of these three passages. Keep walking to your right and on your way get the chest from the area shown below to get 1 cassia leaf:

* Carry on till you come across a switch on the wall. Press it and the barricade blocking another switch will unlock. Press that switch too. Then continue walking from where you left off. Get another chest on your way to retrieve bronze rod:

* A bit ahead lays another chest.

* Collect the raven blowpipe and return to the place where the three passages had branched. Take the passage to your left and get a chest containing 100 gold pennies.
* Now head towards t

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

[Post New]by angelize81 on Sep 22, 09 5:14 PM
* the middle passage. From the bifurcation head east and open the two chests to find covey balm and haunch. Return to the bifurcation and take the other path through the unlocked gate. You are presented a ball puzzle. The rule is-if you touch the ball or vice versa then you are transported to the entrance of this room.
* You have to be fast and walk in the passage when the ball is moving away from you. Press the first switch and continue till you see another moving ball. Press the switch beside the spikes, then the other. Make your way through the balls and press the switch. Come back to the spikes and go to your right to the unblocked gate hiding another switch. Press that switch and reach here:

* Observe the movements of the appearing and disappearing holes carefully, their positions are fixed so make your way through to reach the switch. Press it and get back one screen.
* Walk up to the place where the three passages branched out. This time take the right passage. Pick up the studded shield from the chest and follow the route directed by the arrow direction in the screenshot:

* Keep walking; you will notice a door on your way. We will come back to it.
* Walk up to the dead end with a chest. Collect the wyrm whip and go to the door you saw. Pass through the door. You are presented another puzzle-the color puzzle. Each cubicle has a note on the wall. The note gives the hint as to which color cube will fit in here. The switch near the door will reset the puzzle if you mess up. The answers to the note are:

1. I hold the sun, the moon, twilight and day rise-Blue
2. I bring love to your heart, roses to your cheeks-Red
3. My light fills your days with warmth and joy-Yellow
4. Upon my carpet you run and play and slumber away-Green.

* Push the cubes in the cubicles matching their colors and press the switch near the room center. Stand on the blinking cube in the center of the room. You are transported to another room. Activate both the switches that you see on your sides. Take the path to your right and press the switch. Pass through the door to face another puzzle. You have to key in an answer to a question and if it’s the right answer, the gate unlocks (please make sure that the spelling is correct and there is no space between words; if by mistake you key in a wrong alphabet, press escape to delete).

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

[Post New]by angelize81 on Sep 22, 09 5:16 PM
And here are the answers to the puzzle...That oughta do it!

1. I sleep by day, feast by night, I’m allergic to the sun, what am I?
Answer-vampire.
2. I can walk by day and night. But when the moon arises, so does the beast, what am I?
Answer- werewolf.
3. I wander these walls, transparent and lost, what am I?
Answer-ghost
4. I am the founder of Ghedahre, I built these dungeons, what is my first name?
Answer-leyrvo.

Go through the door. Follow the passage, its linear. Meet Zarich, our next boss. He inflicts weevils. Elini’s succubus works wonders. Make Lars attack him physically (only if the water orb is equipped). Collect Rashnu’s soul and return to the church in Ghedahre.
Back in the church, enter the small room to your right and touch Rashnu’s soul to his statue. Watch the conversation. Go to Aveyond and go downstairs to collect your reward. Enter the first chamber, you will have a choice between a bag of silver coins and sun block cream. I would personally recommend you to take the sun block cream as it would help a member get recruited in your party, whereas you can only sell off a bag of silver coins. Talk to Dameon in the shrine, he will join you if you choose ‘ask for help’.
Get back to Ghedahre. Talk to Teijal, she asks for the sun block cream and joins your party. You can select the ‘party’ option from the game menu and choose your active party members. The other members will remain in reserve.

A7x_Sista
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by A7x_Sista on Oct 4, 09 7:52 PM
Hey angelize, your post is VERY helpful ! thank you ! do you know what to do for the third druid ?

Go to: