Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by marionward on Aug 22, 16 5:41 AM

due to problems on my pc I had to clean up my laptop. As a result My Midnight Castle game got wiped out and I had to download it again. Unfortunately now I have to start from the beginning. Is there any way I can retrieve my old game info. I do have my id number from previous game if that is of any help.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Aug 22, 16 9:56 AM
You can contact customer support. They can transfer the progress from your old id to the new id.

[Post New]by alisonmeier on Aug 22, 16 6:13 PM
Need pet medallion. Already have over 600 so buying food won't help. I've only found the daily quests and wooden chests given by pets for medallions. Any other ways? 50 will take forever at this rate!

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Aug 22, 16 9:37 PM
Hi alisonmeier!

Sigh...... Have to slog through the DQs, hopefully you will have the one that gives 3 medallions for each part of the quest, that is how I finally finished!

Good luck!

Crystal ; P

[Post New]by tensinovitis on Aug 23, 16 11:32 PM
Hi
I just have a question to you guys. How do I get the exclusive food. Please help, thanks

[Post New]by Probie2010 on Aug 24, 16 8:27 AM
How do I get Pet Medallions? I've only gotten 5 in two days for the daily challenge.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Aug 24, 16 11:30 AM
Probie2010 wrote:How do I get Pet Medallions? I've only gotten 5 in two days for the daily challenge.

-Daily quests
-From some chests, after feeding pets
-If you have no pet medallions left, you can buy them with diamonds for items that need them to be crafted (pet food/some pets)

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Aug 24, 16 1:18 PM
Anyone have any hints on how to get more money at the dice game? I seem to keep losing! I've tried betting different amounts - 500, 200, 400.

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Aug 24, 16 3:08 PM
Rie1956 wrote:So will we get more in the eleven forest and the harbor I see the light on in the building behind him I think we should be able to go in

Good news...PC update today...which I downloaded quickly and without any problems. . The map continues to the right with new locations to explore. I don't want to give anything else away...but I am finally out of level 71 and am enjoying the new quest. Hope you all get here soon.

Marite

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Aug 25, 16 6:50 AM
A huge thank you to the developers for the updates, more beautiful scenes and characters & of course challenges...unfortunately since we waited so long for this I have lost enthusiasm for playing more than once or twice a day...I have made more time to clean etc and get away from PC all day which is what I used to do when I first discovered MC...It is a wonderful adventure & I hope everyone hangs on to patience to continue because it is a great game....happy gaming

Re:Problem using the map on android

[Post New]by MSGTRet on Aug 25, 16 9:34 AM
After the update I can not use the map to go between areas it works fine on my PC but not the Android

Babanuki
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Babanuki on Aug 25, 16 1:30 PM
I am thrilled with the new update. Thank you so much! But EEK! I have spent over 65,000 in coins just to craft the items needed to move up to level 73. Not to mention the amount of coins needed to open new areas. I am so glad I built up my coins, diamonds and inventory while we were waiting. I had over 1,089,000 coins when the update came and now have about 924,000. That may sound like there's a lot and I am grateful to have accumulated so much, but that's 165,000 spent in just one day. Plus who knows how much more will be required. I'm not really complaining, well maybe just a little bit. I just want to warn others to be prepared. And for some reason, all the items I crafted for the new areas don't show up in my inventory so I can't sell them to recover some of the cost. Is anyone else having that problem? All in all, the update is great. The developers deserve a big hand for an excellent job!

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Aug 25, 16 6:08 PM
Babanuki wrote:I am thrilled with the new update. Thank you so much! But EEK! I have spent over 65,000 in coins just to craft the items needed to move up to level 73. Not to mention the amount of coins needed to open new areas. I am so glad I built up my coins, diamonds and inventory while we were waiting. I had over 1,089,000 coins when the update came and now have about 924,000. That may sound like there's a lot and I am grateful to have accumulated so much, but that's 165,000 spent in just one day. Plus who knows how much more will be required. I'm not really complaining, well maybe just a little bit. I just want to warn others to be prepared. And for some reason, all the items I crafted for the new areas don't show up in my inventory so I can't sell them to recover some of the cost. Is anyone else having that problem? All in all, the update is great. The developers deserve a big hand for an excellent job!

It has been awhile for all of us, but anytime we acquire items for advancing, the items will be exchanged for coins and stars so taken from inventory. Just like an item you have in your inventory will be taken as well.
I am sure you knew this, but forgot. You are not alone. It has been forever. You will still need more coins but it only goes to level 74, I think I read that somewhere.
Enjoy the new stuff now because I am sure you will be ready for some new things. Lol

Babanuki
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Babanuki on Aug 25, 16 7:42 PM
Wow, I totally forgot. Must be a senior moment. Thanks for the reminder, Betsi47

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by davietcher on Aug 26, 16 4:57 AM

Edited on 08/26/2016 at 7:50:00 AM PST

[Post New]by stenreader on Aug 26, 16 6:39 PM
DeVries1123 wrote:I can't seem to move on in the game anymore. I need to open the Dragons tower but when I go to where the game sends me it won't give me the proper object. Is this a game glitch?

[Post New]by backeyleon on Aug 26, 16 10:45 PM

Edited on 08/28/2016 at 8:19:33 AM PST

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Aug 27, 16 6:41 AM
again I thank the developers on another new adventure...I really would rather not have night mode in the new area of Lydia, have to use the glass to switch it off so I can find items better and faster, but that is only my opinion...happy gaming

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 27, 16 6:56 AM
luv2playhog wrote:again I thank the developers on another new adventure...I really would rather not have night mode in the new area of Lydia, have to use the glass to switch it off so I can find items better and faster, but that is only my opinion...happy gaming

You can turn night mode off by going to the options cog, additional settings and click on the disable night mode.

[Post New]by virgomomof2 on Aug 27, 16 10:12 AM
just a question, I jjust started playing this game I like it because it does not have a time limit, I also play wanderland ( amazing game) and its the same as there is no time limit on this game either, can you recommend other games like these 2?

Go to: