sablesue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Really a good game!

[Post New]by sablesue on Sep 22, 09 6:08 PM
At first glance, I thought this game was going to be too easy. Graphics are similar to those of The Scruffs. Once playing, you realize it is quite a challenge, and there are several things going on at once. You need to be on the lookout for a specific item which must be found, along with a list of others. Mini games are plentiful and a nice distraction. All in all, I give this game a Thumbs Up!

sablesue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Really a good game!

[Post New]by sablesue on Sep 22, 09 11:58 PM
I agree it can be challenging also. Still learning the game, but it sure keeps my attention. Feel I got my money's worth.

Anam_Craite
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Anam_Craite on Feb 5, 10 8:44 AM
I agree, challenging in an enjoyable way. I just started playing it and can already see the replay value as I know I want to go back to try for a perfect run. Unfortunately, I think the initial technical issues overshadowed the positive aspects since more often than not, people post far more when they are not happy versus when they are.

Although I'm sure some bugs were widespread, I have to wonder how many of the technical issues were linked directly to specific computer configurations since the game never would've made it through even the most basic beta and QA testing otherwise. Being both a software developer in my career and a beta and QA tester for fun for other gaming sites, I've seen this first hand many times. It's practically impossible to test on every possible configuration that can exist. This just goes to support my opinion that, albeit wise to check reviews and comments prior to purchasing any game, always demo yourself prior to making any decisions!

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Feb 5, 10 9:16 AM
albeit wise to check reviews and comments prior to purchasing any game, always demo yourself prior to making any decisions!

I couldn't agree with you more! I can't wait to get home to try this tonight

Mookie25
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Mookie25 on Feb 28, 10 9:15 PM
I'm a guy. Am I allowed to admit I like this game?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 28, 10 9:24 PM
lol Of course you are! Welcome to the forums, Mookie25!

Go to: