Phone book

[Post New]by dazzlingsunset on Sep 23, 09 6:23 AM
I talked to both Cecil & Dwayne,twice.Now,I go back to the house & try to contact Mitchell by the fone book,but it says,I have to be more specific,coz there r a lot of Mitchells around.What do I do?Am I supposed to give the New Yorkers a call too??Plz help!!

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

Re:Phone book

[Post New]by angelize81 on Sep 23, 09 8:27 AM
Hi dazzlingsunset and welcome to the pond! Yes, you definitely to call the New Yorker, here is what I found, I hope it helps!

There’s Dwayne. Talk to him. You’ll learn about Cecil and C-sharp. So he was in that band. Take a picture of Dwayne just for fun. And let’s go back to Cecil again to talk about him and the C-Sharps. He’ll give you the name of the sax player and the name of a reporter. Keep talking until there’s nothing more to talk about.

Go home and consult the phonebook. There’s the address of the New Yorker. Let’s give them a call. Ask for Mitchell. Now you know who he is. Let’s pay him a visit.

[Post New]by dazzlingsunset on Sep 23, 09 10:45 AM
Well,that is where the problem is!!I went back to Cecil,but he simply refuses to give any names!!If asked abt him,he says"Oh man,that hurts",& if askd abt the C-Sharps,he simply says,that he doesn´t know a thing abt them!!Where am I going wrong??

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

[Post New]by angelize81 on Sep 23, 09 12:02 PM
Hmmm I'm not sure but I will do my absolute best to find out for you alright? It may take me awhile to get back to you (I have a toddler...'nuff said LOL) but don't worry ok? I WILL find something and we WILL get past this ok?

[Post New]by dazzlingsunset on Sep 23, 09 12:26 PM
Ok,man...I will wait!!

[Post New]by dazzlingsunset on Sep 24, 09 4:02 PM
Uh,how long do you think I really have to wait?I mean..this is a bit frustrating,u know!!

Go to: