PowerPC Applications are no longer supported

[Post New]by Wonderer97 on Oct 11, 15 6:10 AM
Hi,

I've moved heaven and earth to attempt to open my game & aside from similar issues I've read about, where from the Big Fish Games App, my game won't boot, I went into the game contents via Applications and the closest I got to an explanation was that, 'Isola' (what Virtual Villagers, seems to be called), cannot be opened as PowerPC Applications are no longer supported... Am I wrong to assume that there is absolutely no way to fix this issue? Or could another application be momentarily downloaded to fix the problem?

It's quite unfortunate

Thanks,
Wonderer97

Edited on 10/11/2015 at 6:10:58 AM PST

Update: PowerPC Applications are no longer supported

[Post New]by Wonderer97 on Oct 11, 15 6:19 AM
It seemed to have worked earlier on, perhaps just bad luck for me

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:PowerPC Applications are no longer supported

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 11, 15 7:41 AM
Hi Wonderer97,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting your games to work when PowerPC Applications aren't supported. It is possible that this game is incompatible with the operating system that is currently on your computer. Since we don't troubleshoot via the forums, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help to investigate this issue further. We don't recommend to make any changes to the folders in the Big Fish Games App or download any applications. This may do more harm than good to your computer. Please contact our Technical Support Team as they have the tools to troubleshoot.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Virtual Villagers: A New Home here

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 10/11/2015 at 7:42:00 AM PST

Go to: