Bonus level 2.11 Cascade - expert mode

[Post New]by LadyBlueEyes5555 on Oct 11, 15 8:38 AM
I managed once to get gold on this level in expert mode, and I have since been attempting to beat the developer's record, but I can't even manage to duplicate whatever I did to get gold the first time. Help, please!?

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Re:Bonus level 2.11 Cascade - expert mode

[Post New]by Hespera on Oct 13, 15 7:05 AM
The easiest way to accomplish this:

Do everything on the top road, working left to right, until you get to the end. Build the bridge, but don't build the obelisk or bother pressing the button to go to that island. Build down to free the saplings for Megara to water and build Demeter's Obelisk, and keep going down until you start working left on the bottom road, skipping the middle road completely. You don't need anything on that road, so just skip it.

When you get to the left of the bottom road, press both bridge buttons that allow you to finish the level.

[Post New]by LadyBlueEyes5555 on Oct 13, 15 6:31 PM
Thanks, Hespera! I did end up accessing the middle road via the thrust bridge from the bottom road, and cleared to the switch to make the roadway between the house and the tree shorter. I also built Hermes' obelisk, and used the more resources bonus until after removing the 1st golden apple, then used the speed bonus. Final level time was 6:01.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Oct 13, 15 9:51 PM
Great! You found the way to make it work for you!

Go to: