JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Levels not possible by logical thinking

[Post New]by JulieJay on Oct 11, 15 1:49 PM
Ah I've come across my first level that is impossible to do without using a hint or a power-up (or a lucky guess).

Level 8-5

If anyone disagrees please let me know.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:Levels not possible by logical thinking

[Post New]by JulieJay on Oct 12, 15 1:25 PM
Level 12-3

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Oct 12, 15 4:51 PM
That's why the developers have provided the possibility to use hints or power ups.
And if you use them, you still get gold. And, it's quite rare one has to use them, so who cares! I enjoy the game as it is.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Oct 12, 15 7:17 PM
Hints and power-ups are provided to help gamers who get stuck. You're not supposed to need them to complete a game.

I love all Fantasy Mosaics - play wise they are the best of this genre but all games should be logically do-able.

Who cares? I care!

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Jan 10, 16 6:01 PM

It is quite possible that level is not impossible without a hint.

I mean no disrespect, but perhaps you have not yet acquired the particular skill needed to determine how to complete that level without guessing or using a hint.

I am on something else right now. At my very next opportunity, I will re-install this game and play the level to which you refer and let you know if I have the same experience you did.

At that time, I will report back here and either confirm that like you, I couldn't logically find a solution, or I will tell you how I arrived at a solution without guessing or using a hint.

Fair enough?

Go to: