HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

There Is No Z Cog

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Sep 23, 09 9:37 AM
Let me explain.......to all of you who are having trouble finding a Z cog, there is only one cog that you need to find. The N cog, which is found in an earlier scene, will go into the inventory. Then, after you clear the vines, in the scene that asks for the Z cog, the inventory will open, it is behind the film, that will slide open by it's self, but only after all vines that can be cut, are cut. The knife will automatically return to the bag once all vines are cut, if the knife does not go back by it's self, then there are still vines that need to be cut. Then, and only then, will the inventory open, and you click the N clog onto the gear thing, and the N cog will rotate to make a Z. OK ?

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

Re:There Is No Z Cog

[Post New]by angelize81 on Sep 23, 09 9:47 AM
How nice of you to post this Max!! Very thoughtful of you!!

[Post New]by DonnaNoble on Sep 23, 09 9:02 PM
"It does no good to try and bend the Z cog. You must instead try and realize that there is no Z cog. Then, what you discover you are bending, is yourself."

puppyalpha
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by puppyalpha on Jan 22, 10 11:42 PM
hi highlandermax !! i'm having same problem too i noted other discussions one player said he click on the N cog in the inventory & it acted as a key. you could try that.

best of luck !!!!

puppyalpha

[Post New]by Gnome69 on Apr 5, 10 3:44 AM
I've tried to find Z stone/cog but the torch doesn't light up the dark area and the knife doesn't cut down the vines. The more I try the more frustrated I get when the pop-up box tells me not to keep grabbing randomly! Has anybody any more ideas?

Go to: