Lora01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

last puzzle

[Post New]by Lora01 on Sep 23, 09 9:47 AM
can someone please tell me how to get to the last puzzle?? I have finished the game and got all the credits but did not see anything like you are all talking about anywhere...played the game 3 times now and have never come upon this puzzle? have not dne the weather vane puzzle either...have no idea how to get to that one either...cannot see how i could have finished the game without doing these two puzzles...help me please

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

Re:last puzzle

[Post New]by angelize81 on Sep 23, 09 9:57 AM
Hi Lora01 and welcome to the pond! Well if I remember correctly for the last puzzle, after all of the hearts are put in place the back wall opens up and you are back in the hallway, then you click on the door, click on that weird chamber thing and listen to what Charles has to say....Then after he is done talking you have to click on the LEFT side of the scene, and you get the weird dial puzzle...As for the weathervane puzzle unless you mean that strange creature on the door by the garden and in the kitchen I don't know which one you're talking about...Sorry!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

last puzzle

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 23, 09 2:16 PM
Lora01 wrote:can someone please tell me how to get to the last puzzle?? I have finished the game and got all the credits but did not see anything like you are all talking about anywhere...played the game 3 times now and have never come upon this puzzle? have not dne the weather vane puzzle either...have no idea how to get to that one either...cannot see how i could have finished the game without doing these two puzzles...help me please

In order to solve the puzzle in the Skull Elevator Box you should solve the 4 number progression puzzles that are throughout the game. Or you can use the walkthrough or the forum answers for the solutions to the 4 number puzzles, then you don’t have to solve the 4 number progression puzzles.
The locations of the 4 puzzles in the game are:
On the dedication Plaque on front gate of the mansion.
On the buoy seen through the old rusted telescope in the underground cavern.
On the Schoolhouse blackboard.
On the weathervane seen through the brass telescope in the Cottage.

The final puzzle is a oval dial with numbers from 1 to 17. You have to rotate them into numerical order to solve the puzzle. The puzzle has a SKIP available so perhaps you skipped it. If you want to see what it looks like you can go to youtube and do a search for MCF RTR final puzzle to watch videos of that puzzle.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by jillbebe01 on Oct 5, 09 12:53 AM
angelize81 wrote:Hi Lora01 and welcome to the pond! Well if I remember correctly for the last puzzle, after all of the hearts are put in place the back wall opens up and you are back in the hallway, then you click on the door, click on that weird chamber thing and listen to what Charles has to say....Then after he is done talking you have to click on the LEFT side of the scene, and you get the weird dial puzzle...As for the weathervane puzzle unless you mean that strange creature on the door by the garden and in the kitchen I don't know which one you're talking about...Sorry!

[Post New]by jillbebe01 on Oct 5, 09 1:16 AM
I am stuck here too in victors bedroom through telescope you can see weathervane on top of mansion .How is this relevant please ? Thanx for any help

Go to: