Please post any TECH ISSUES for Garfield's wild ride here

[Post New]by shelterhill on Oct 12, 15 1:48 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Note: just stepping in for Daxadillion who is moving house at the moment

danabie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Garfield's wild ride here

[Post New]by danabie on Oct 15, 15 4:02 PM
I purchased this game and now am having tech issues. I am on level 7 and for approx. 3 levels I have to start over. If I land on the ? for super garfield or other hero, Garfield disappears and nothing moves. The cursor is available and the pause button works but I have to hit the repeat level button to continue. Has happened many times.

[Post New]by tweetybird1656 on Oct 25, 15 3:36 AM
I also purchase the game an at the end of level ten it has me starting from the beginning of the game it does not go to forward to mission 11. This game sucks. Wish I would have not got it. My system is Window 10 and internet explorer 11

Edited on 10/28/2015 at 1:01:37 AM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 12, 16 8:14 PM
tweetybird1656 wrote:I also purchase the game an at the end of level ten it has me starting from the beginning of the game it does not go to forward to mission 11. This game sucks. Wish I would have not got it. My system is Window 10 and internet explorer 11

This is the one thing about the game that does confuse me why the developers did it this way. But it is correct that once you reach mission 10 and complete the goals it starts back at mission 1. In order to get any new scenery you have to replay enough times to earn enough coins to get a new location (such as beach or winter, for example) found in Garfield's store. Unfortunately the quests/missions just repeat, repeat, repeat.

[Post New]by MollyMcFixit on May 22, 16 3:27 AM
I actually really like this game. It doesn't take a lot of thinking, just good reflexes!
I am/was? on level 3 & I went in to bonus upgrades & tried to buy the second level of the Pookie upgrade. It didn't take the coins (10,000) and it seemed to let me have all 4 upgrades. After I "bought" them, the buttons to buy disappeared & I thought I had gotten free upgrades. The flying Garfield magnetically collects coins now, but Pookie didn't upgrade & seemed to stop magnetically(?) collecting them. Even worse, Odie doesn't even appear now-it just shows the scene where he should have been. The scene background keeps it's movements, but Garfield is gone and it won't advance or play-I have to start the level again. The skateboard didn't change at all. And I think it is making me play level 3 again-same requirements, but with a level reward of 3000 instead of 2500 coins...
I am using Windows 10 OS, with MS Edge as the browser.
I love this game-can you fix this bug?
THX!!!
Just discovered I was actually on level 10 instead of 3. And definitely only Odie freezes...

Edited on 05/22/2016 at 4:45:23 AM PST

Go to: