Dice game only giveing one dice throw

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Oct 12, 15 7:32 AM
This has now happened twice, once yesterday and now today. The daily quest asks for one throw at the dice, and when two games should remain, it reverts to waiting another twelve hours instead of giving the two other throws. This happen to anyone else? Hate the wait. And I really do know how to spell giving.

Edited on 10/12/2015 at 7:35:28 AM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:Dice game only giveing one dice throw

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 12, 15 7:38 AM
Looks like another "glitch"...

I'm getting the zero scores, the missing friends in the secret room... the one where it shuts down your game while you play.. The only thing I know to do, is exist frequently... log off ... restart periodically... and I'm still not sure I'm doing everything I can to save progress.. but, only lost progress once.. crossing fingers!!!!!

that is the pits you lost your other two turns!!!!!!!!!! it IS a long time to wait

stay safe in the castle!!,
Fuzzy Cindy

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Oct 12, 15 7:42 AM
pmwright,
I haven't seen this one mentioned before. You should report it in the Tech Issues thread for your platform so they know it's happening. Include your game ID and any details you might have.

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Oct 12, 15 8:59 AM
This twelve hour wait is way too long to wait for one throw of the dice. I have also had the zero scores and friends disappearing from the secret room (just now actually) but fortunately I have not had the game shut me out nor have I lost progress...so far. I do log off and on while playing just because of the glitches. Time to go to the techs.

dwilson11
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by dwilson11 on Oct 12, 15 9:55 AM
I have had that happen to me once. Was asked to throw the dice 3 times in a daily quest and I only had the option to throw once and it then went into it's 12 hour countdown.

I think the previous day my daily quests asked for 1 throw, then the next asked for 1 throw and I hung on to the 3rd throw in case it asked for another then forgot to do it.

I thought at the time that you have to do the 3 throws for the counter to reset for the next 12 hours so I make sure I do all 3 now and it has never repeated it.

I have also had the private room glitch where some of your friends are missing and there are gaps in the lineup. Just exit the room and go back in and all is fine. Same as the friend list has missing friends, exit out and go in again and they are all there and in alphabetical order.

Not sure if the dice thing is the same as you - but just a thought maybe you didn't throw your 3 yesterday.

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Oct 12, 15 10:36 AM
Had the same type of daily quest yesterday, first one throw, but had three on opening the dice table. Then after a few quests, again one throw, but the game had gone into twelve hour mode. I get this one throw deal often and this had not happened before yesterday and today. I have been able to do single dice throws without the game going into 12 hour mode, so this is new.

winterwine
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by winterwine on Oct 12, 15 10:40 AM
Hi pmwright610,
I had this glitch happen to me last week also. I reported in the tech thread as a just in case measure. I have also experienced the zero HOS scores, and the game arbitrarily deciding it wanted to shut down. Fortunately I didn't lose progress.
Just to let you know you aren't the only one and it has been reported.

Winterwine/Aislinn in the Castle

Go to: