melmer1423
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Catarina's Diary

[Post New]by melmer1423 on Oct 12, 15 5:58 PM
Okay, I give up. I've started this game several times only to get to where you have to open Catarina's, i can get the first two puzzles, but, for some odd reason, i cannot get the third part. I know that there's a ballerina token there, because further along, it's called for. I've tried going back to the diary, but it just sits there doing nothing. Is there a trick for this or something? Would appreciate any help.

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

Re:Catarina's Diary

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on Nov 3, 15 12:46 PM
I am having the same problem. Can't get the token from the diary. And I am at the point where I need it. And if I click on the help button, it just says "I've done everything there is here". NEED A FIX!!!

Edited on 11/03/2015 at 12:49:13 PM PST

[Post New]by belle63 on Nov 9, 15 8:09 AM
Hi girls, I have the same problem than you. Sometime I check if you have an answer. I will continue to see if somebody wants to help us. Bye

[Post New]by thwartme on Nov 15, 15 8:30 AM
Same problem I complete the second puzzle and it just sits there. Cannot get to the third.

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on Nov 17, 15 6:57 AM
Not understanding why we are not getting any help on this matter. I will have to ask for another refund if we don't get something soon as I cannot go any further until we get this cleared up.

[Post New]by thwartme on Nov 28, 15 9:45 AM
I've had a ticket open for almost a week now. Got a response three days ago (Nov 25, 2015) saying: "I see that there have been ongoing issues with progressing past a certain point in Dark Dimensions: Shadow Pirouette Collector's Edition. I completely understand and am going to do everything I can to help sort things out."

But since then I have heard nothing.

Go to: