Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Barcelona118

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 12, 15 7:30 PM
Any tips on getting through this one? Been stuck on it for ages. If I do manage to get a lightning it is never near a red or blue to get rid of the bombs and those drafted bubbles keep exploding just as I manage to line up a good combination! I am very frustrated and this is just the first level !!

Re:Barcelona118

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Oct 12, 15 9:20 PM
I saved up my coins for a couple sets of shovels; then I used them on the time bombs at the bottom when it became apparent that I wasn't going to get rid of them by matching. Another trick is to get a vertical arrow, and drop it to the bottom line, and make matches to the arrow to get it to take out the whole bottom row.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 12, 15 11:45 PM
I tried the shovels but still couldn't get the 55000, too many of those darn sticky things so I guess I'll be here for a while!

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 13, 15 12:23 AM
Wow, just got it! Hit a sticky with a lightning then got a couple of good combos to clear the bombs. Sometimes I think there is a built in escape to let you get through after trying for a long time! By the way, has anyone ever got all the hats in Barcelona for the last 10 steps??

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 13, 15 5:46 PM
Hi Trav3lbird,

I'm glad you were able to clear the level and alvertis5706 - thank you for also sharing how you were able to pass the level as well.

Another method that might help to pass the level is to create vertical Line Leaper boosts and to use them down the center column of the board. Over time, this will cause at least a few Color Blockers to fall down the middle. The idea is to get a color blocker all the way down to the bottom row. Once a Color Blocker reaches the bottom row and is detonated there, all of the timed gummies on that bottom row will be cleared at once. You can then use your remaining moves to earn the points necessary to pass the level.

I hope that the tips here will help others to pass this level. If anyone experiences prolonged difficulty with this level, do go ahead and contact our Technical Support Team HERE with the email address that's linked to this game.

bfgWaimea

Edited on 10/13/2015 at 5:47:14 PM PST

Go to: