bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Lucky Luke: Transcontinental Railroad

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 13, 15 12:29 AM
In the sprawling plains of the Great Basin in the American West, construction of the Transcontinental Railroad has been forging ahead after overcoming the challenge of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. The railroad has been plagued by attacks from the infamous Dalton brothers, workers are terrified and construction is in danger of slipping behind schedule.

Lucky Luke has been sent to boost the workers' morale and, with your help, oversee construction. Are you up for the challenge? There will be many hurdles along the way. If you’re diligent you can make the dream of a great railroad connecting both coasts of the United States a reality!

bruce001
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Lucky Luke: Transcontinental Railroad

[Post New]by bruce001 on Oct 13, 15 1:02 AM
Where are the buffalo bones in level 3 west?

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Oct 13, 15 3:47 AM
I think you mean 3 East? If so you have to click on Post office and click Produce there you will see a bone symbol and you have to order it to be made, then don't forget to transport it as I did. I was looking all over the place lol.

janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

Level 4 E

[Post New]by janspack on Oct 13, 15 9:17 AM
I can't deliver any orders. I've repaired the road but there is still something blocking the order at the top of the screen.

Anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you get over it?

I want to buy this game but won't if I can't get this sorted. Maybe it's me being stupid.

Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Oct 13, 15 2:33 PM
Janspack, did you fix the railroad spot in front of the path? Or is there a hole to repair?

Go to: