Note ; just stepping in for Daxadillion who is moving house at the moment

Edited on 10/13/2015 at 3:14:03 PM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Lucky Luke: Transcontinental Railroad here

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 13, 15 12:43 AM
Those players that like the Monument Builder series will probably enjoy this game, as it is quite similar. And by "quite similar", I mean completely identical. It even uses the same sound effects for the workers.
So far, it doesn't seem to have those stupid bonuses that the newer MB games has added, though, so that's good.

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Oct 13, 15 1:28 AM
It is not similar, it is the same and should have been call Monument Builders Railroad. Just not as good as the others.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 13, 15 3:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Lucky Luke: Transcontinental Railroad here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Lucky Luke: Transcontinental Railroad.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Please post your REVIEWS for Lucky Luke: Transcontinental Railroad here

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Oct 13, 15 5:50 PM
One difference from the Monument Builder series--which I quite like--is the addition of Luke, who is a French cartoon character--w/ multiple episodes under his short belt, as his narration suggests. Which is cute.

Note that "cute" is intended as an objective assessment, not as a recommendation.

Another is the necessity of poking the team w/ to take deliveries to the Post Office. I don't remember that in MB, and I don't like it.

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Oct 15, 15 12:42 AM
Now I have nearly finished the game I can add that the timer is a load of rubbish, 3rd * goes before the timer ends in gold/yellow, some rounds are so bad that they do not give any indication of exactly what you need. In one round you have the produce function locked until you have completed whatever the aim is and then you have to move a donkey and keeps flashing up you need bones but cannot produce them. Another round where you have to kill the bandits and then defuse the bomb has an extra bank you cannot access until the last bandit it disposed of and a fat lot of good that is. What is really annoying is the fact that they are offering these games at half price or reduced price and you cannot use a credit so in a sense you are paying twice. I do believe the idea of the half off is to get us to buy games that we would normally pass over at full price as they seem to be a lot of rubbish TM games coming out with so many bugs. BFG should pay US for testing the games for them, but there is no point telling the customer service as it is falling apart and replies are being sent by robots and are so generic replies I can virtually repeat from memory and all they are doing is offering you a free game and NEVER give you a direct answer and try to blame OUR computers all the time, check this, check that, I have Driver booster 3 and it keeps ALL my drivers up to date as soon as there is something needed, so they should be looking at the devs to get these games working properly or we should all revolt and close our accounts and see what happens?? Will we stand together, I doubt it? I never seem to find a game worth a credit in the TM section.

arhay1019
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

defussing bombs

[Post New]by arhay1019 on Oct 16, 15 10:11 AM
How do you defuse the bombs? Please help

Peachy1969
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Peachy1969 on Oct 17, 15 3:22 AM
You have to send a worker over there and they diffuse them, but if you cant get there, let them explode and repair the damage x

[Post New]by candimi on Oct 17, 15 8:24 AM
This game is fantastic , better than the other monument builder , also because they were eliminated bonus gems and this is better . I have a 3 stars on all levels , except the 15 east that does not seem to work well . Yet another game so !!!!

[Post New]by lightdreamin on Oct 23, 15 12:09 AM
i like the game fine for the half off price; however, east 15 is glitched badly. the last 4 bandits will NOT show up before you are down to 2 stars. i have everything done and have to just sit and watch the time run out waiting on them to show. this needs to be fixed. and as others have said you lose that third star while you still have gold on the timer. devs need to fix the timing issue on all the levels and fix the bandit problem on east 15.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 24, 15 10:14 PM
nivlem007 wrote:Now I have nearly finished the game I can add that the timer is a load of rubbish, 3rd * goes before the timer ends in gold/yellow, some rounds are so bad that they do not give any indication of exactly what you need. In one round you have the produce function locked until you have completed whatever the aim is and then you have to move a donkey and keeps flashing up you need bones but cannot produce them. Another round where you have to kill the bandits and then defuse the bomb has an extra bank you cannot access until the last bandit it disposed of and a fat lot of good that is. What is really annoying is the fact that they are offering these games at half price or reduced price and you cannot use a credit so in a sense you are paying twice. I do believe the idea of the half off is to get us to buy games that we would normally pass over at full price as they seem to be a lot of rubbish TM games coming out with so many bugs. BFG should pay US for testing the games for them, but there is no point telling the customer service as it is falling apart and replies are being sent by robots and are so generic replies I can virtually repeat from memory and all they are doing is offering you a free game and NEVER give you a direct answer and try to blame OUR computers all the time, check this, check that, I have Driver booster 3 and it keeps ALL my drivers up to date as soon as there is something needed, so they should be looking at the devs to get these games working properly or we should all revolt and close our accounts and see what happens?? Will we stand together, I doubt it? I never seem to find a game worth a credit in the TM section.

Thats officially the longest sentence in the history of the English language. I think.

Go to: