Farm Mania-2----Stuck at Level 20

[Post New]by meetckay on Sep 24, 09 2:50 AM
[b]Hi! I m playing Farn mania-2. i m stuck at level 20 which is a bonus level.After finding the hidden animals the game is not proceeding to level 21. Please help........

Re:Farm Mania-2----Stuck at Level 20

[Post New]by bomblu09 on Nov 8, 09 5:08 AM
is it true there is farm mania 2 or no?

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Nov 8, 09 6:22 AM
There is going to be a Farm Mania 2 which will be launching in December, but the player above is playing a cracked illegal beta version and should seriously take a hike....

Farm Mania-2----Stuck at Level 20

[Post New]by polish_girl on Dec 22, 09 4:30 AM
meetckay wrote:[b]Hi! I m playing Farn mania-2. i m stuck at level 20 which is a bonus level.After finding the hidden animals the game is not proceeding to level 21. Please help........

I've got the same problem... Maybe someone helps you and now you can help me?

[Post New]by nikmik224 on Mar 1, 10 10:12 AM
I'm stuck at level 19. The game won't recognize that the gosling has been born. Anyone else having trouble?

[Post New]by IxiePix on Mar 1, 10 10:32 AM
Same here, the game doesn't recognise my gosling being born

[Post New]by Whyteroze on Mar 2, 10 11:01 AM

I'm stuck at level 19. The game won't recognize that the gosling has been born. Anyone else having trouble?

In case you're still stuck, it's supposed to be a chicken, not a gosling. If you just typed the wrong thing, excuse this post.

And I'm stuck too, so if anyone figures it out, let me know.

Edited on 03/02/2010 at 11:01:54 AM PST

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 2, 10 2:59 PM
Hey Fishies,

If your game won't recognize that a chicken has been born, you might want to double check that you are running the most recent versions of DirectX and your display drivers. Click here for more information on how to run those updates.

If you're all up to date and you're still experiencing this problem, we ask that you please send a Dr. Felix in your message to Customer Support.

Dr. Felix is a diagnostic reporting tool the tech team uses to get a lot more specific information about what is happening with the game. If you're uncomfortable completing the following steps, I want to urge you to contact Customer Support for more specific help.

Click here to start Dr. Felix

1. Select ‘Run’ or ‘Save File’ to download the Dr. Felix file to your desktop.

2. Next, open the ‘DrFelixBigFish’ file.

3. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, Dr. Felix will start gathering information.

4. Wait for Dr. Felix to finish, then click the ‘Next’ button.

5. A .zip file, named ‘DrFelixResults’ will save to your desktop.

6. Attach the zip file to your support ticket. You don't have to open the .zip file if you don't want to, it's already collected the information it needs.

Click here for information on how to attach a file to your support ticket.

I want to reiterate that if you're uncomfortable with any of the above steps, just shoot an email to Customer Support or hop in to Live Chat if you're a Game Club Member, and a CS Representative will be more than happy to help you out.

-bfgZambezi

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 2, 10 3:07 PM
I've also moved this thread over to the Farm Mania 2 official game forum!

Feel free to continue the discussion by clicking here.

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by HarriNZ on Mar 4, 10 3:30 PM
Hi,
I really enjoyed the first Farm Mania and when I saw the second one was pretty happy to get to play it. Here I am having a good time...only to get stuck on level 22, those darn strawberries/raspberries (don't know which) just will not plant at all. I've sent in a DrFelix report, I've tried checking the chat support thingie... I'm guessing I'd have to be online in the middle of the night to get the right time zone, considering I'm in New Zealand. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

[Post New]by acherim on Mar 5, 10 4:41 AM
There is a bug in the game. I got through the Casual level no problem but it doesn't save my profile so I have to start from scratch each time. And in Arcade mode it stalls at level 14. Just freezes. I had a look on the internet at large and many people are having the same trouble at differing levels. HOPE BF IS LISTENING!!!!!

Re:Farm Mania-2----Stuck at Level 51

[Post New]by berger27 on Mar 22, 10 5:36 PM
Can anyone help me i am stuck on level 51 i have bought everything except for the eggplant, the grapes and the flower because they are all locked but i still can't continue. Please help me if you can Thank you

Edited on 03/22/2010 at 7:34:19 PM PST

Awakening The Dremless castle

[Post New]by rayray59 on Sep 9, 10 2:55 PM
the name of the game is Awakening the Dreamless castle I have receive email advicing me to contact Dr felix concerning this game i have downloaded Direct X the lastest version and uninstalled this game restarted my computer and then reinstall this game and it was no improvement. The problem is once reinstall game the hidden objects at the very top of game I am not able to pick them out so therefore I am stuck on page one. rainnese60@yahoo.com

[Post New]by Yu_Yu8 on Dec 5, 10 12:57 PM
I have technical problems with Farm mania2!
It stuck on every level, I can play from 4-5 tryes - the screen darknes and the game stopes. It does not answer on Esc and it answers on Alt+Ctrl+Del only from 4-5 tryes.
Now I can't play any more at all - the game stopes from the first minute, I deinstalled game 2 times, It does not help.
And the arcade is closed at all.
Please, help me! I like this game, but I can't play!!

[Post New]by dyow_godspeed on Jun 3, 11 4:25 AM
what would i do? im stuck at level 20 despite of finding animals? please help...

[Post New]by heatherceana on Oct 12, 14 11:52 AM
I'm running the diagnostic tool, but it is not a matter of not "recognizing" the chick is born. The chickens will not pair. I have sold everything except the he and she of the geese, sheep and chickens and tried. Someone suggested that I might have sold and bought chickens, which you cannot do, except when you initially buy the chickens. I went back and checked. I cannot sell or buy any chickens, but the two I have are apparently not attracted, and thus will not mate.

Go to: