Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Aug 27, 16 10:30 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
luv2playhog wrote:again I thank the developers on another new adventure...I really would rather not have night mode in the new area of Lydia, have to use the glass to switch it off so I can find items better and faster, but that is only my opinion...happy gaming

You can turn night mode off by going to the options cog, additional settings and click on the disable night mode.
ty Jackie, forgot about that, I usually just accept what they give us in the challenge...happy gaming

marytee56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by marytee56 on Aug 27, 16 11:13 AM
Babanuki wrote:I am thrilled with the new update. Thank you so much! But EEK! I have spent over 65,000 in coins just to craft the items needed to move up to level 73. Not to mention the amount of coins needed to open new areas. I am so glad I built up my coins, diamonds and inventory while we were waiting. I had over 1,089,000 coins when the update came and now have about 924,000. That may sound like there's a lot and I am grateful to have accumulated so much, but that's 165,000 spent in just one day. Plus who knows how much more will be required. I'm not really complaining, well maybe just a little bit. I just want to warn others to be prepared. And for some reason, all the items I crafted for the new areas don't show up in my inventory so I can't sell them to recover some of the cost. Is anyone else having that problem? All in all, the update is great. The developers deserve a big hand for an excellent job!

Just got to level 74 and am waiting for another update to continue the game, the new update was fun to play and the scenes were good, I used a lot of coins though to get to level 74 so it's a good job I was stockpiling them while I waited for the update.
Just a note - I realised that by feeding some of the pets when I got to scenes which needed more than one item (e.g. 2 keys and I didn't have any at that time) then the pets gave me what I needed to continue instead of having to wait for the hos to count down for the hour it takes them to reset.

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Aug 27, 16 11:34 AM
Hoping the friends I had on this game when I had ipad will see this. I am not ignoring you, I cannot play on it ....am now using laptop and cant get into ipad.

[Post New]by Rondina on Aug 27, 16 11:45 AM
I am very frustrated as I cannot contact anyone about technical issues. I have reached level 73 with the new updates but I am being kicked out of the game over and over and over in the middle of a quest, at the end of quests etc. I am not losing any of my gains but I can't play if I am going to be kicked out continually. My PC will not let me go to my printer to get in touch with big fish. Any ideas for help?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 27, 16 1:45 PM
Rondina wrote:I am very frustrated as I cannot contact anyone about technical issues. I have reached level 73 with the new updates but I am being kicked out of the game over and over and over in the middle of a quest, at the end of quests etc. I am not losing any of my gains but I can't play if I am going to be kicked out continually. My PC will not let me go to my printer to get in touch with big fish. Any ideas for help?

You should send a ticket to Customer Support (found at the bottom of this page) along with a Dr. Felix report and explain what is happening with your game. They are usually very good in helping gamers. Once you get the automated reply be sure to answer all emails you get from them so you don't lose your place in the queue.

[Post New]by valspaid on Aug 27, 16 9:55 PM
Please add me friend code a699323 gift daily. Thanks

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Aug 28, 16 8:16 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
luv2playhog wrote:again I thank the developers on another new adventure...I really would rather not have night mode in the new area of Lydia, have to use the glass to switch it off so I can find items better and faster, but that is only my opinion...happy gaming

You can turn night mode off by going to the options cog, additional settings and click on the disable night mode.

You can also turn it back on, or at least as I was. I decided I wanted to. I decided I wanted to to because once I completed one of the other modrs I wanted to finish the achievements a hint of you have completed one of the others there is no longer a reason to to do it...tap the (i don't know what it is called) the extra circle in bottom and it removes a count from it and switches the hos back to regular play. Where as when achievement isn't done it add to it and switches switches back to regular play. I used it when I was in a hurry and didn't want to be bothered with the night mode or any of the others.

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Aug 29, 16 1:45 AM
QUESTION - has anyone on android gotten much beyond than one level? Did get to almost finish out level 71 couldn't claim "The Sea Calls" when I couldn't claim the Reward for doing it. Or is it my Kindle that is frozrn? I was so looking forward to being able to several levels or at least being able to finish a level, albeit the one I've been stuck on for quite sometime. It's almost enough to only want to play once a week and then for only an hour or so. Urrg!!! Not that I'm complaining but it is frustrating to think one thing is going to happen and nothing does.

LOOKING back at some of my android friends and they are already up to level 74.

Edited on 08/29/2016 at 2:13:13 AM PST

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Aug 29, 16 2:46 PM
lesson learned...have to play more to earn coins & inventory, thank goodness I had a lot of inventory to sell to move on....thank you again to the developers of these new beautiful scenes, will make playing more fun...happy gaming

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Grahamelgin on Aug 29, 16 9:35 PM

Edited on 08/31/2016 at 8:15:22 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by alphatren7 on Aug 29, 16 10:45 PM

Edited on 08/31/2016 at 9:29:21 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Georgeblake on Aug 30, 16 3:16 AM

Edited on 08/31/2016 at 9:30:02 AM PST

Removed by Moderator

[Post New]by ribuaiolribuaiol on Aug 30, 16 8:50 AM

Edited on 08/30/2016 at 9:19:44 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Maryjonesen on Aug 31, 16 5:10 AM

Edited on 08/31/2016 at 9:42:12 AM PST

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on Aug 31, 16 4:16 PM
Thanks everyone involved for the update.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Aug 31, 16 7:47 PM
Fair warning, to give you a chance to skip, I'm going to rant a bit!

I tried e-mailing the developers at Elephant Games on Chrome and there was no "send" button and on Explorer there was a "send" button but it didn't work so hoping this reaches them.

Dear Developers: I have enjoyed playing Midnight Castle so much. The detail is amazing, the graphics are outstanding. So thank you for that.

However, lately it has become very hard and very expensive to play. Especially the Castle Challenge. Question: Why make it so hard? The first Castle Challenge was a lot of fun because of the variety and it was challenging but not excruciating!
This last Castle challenge was soooooo hard. 2000 coins playing dice? It took me 7 days to complete that because you can only roll 3 x a day and I kept losing! 5 wooden chests--5 doesn't seem like much but the hard part is getting the pets to give you a wooden one! HOS's 100 times? Really? 50 pet medallions did me in. Again, the time element in being able to complete the daily tasks made it impossible.

So again---why make it so hard when its just for fun. I mean we're not winning anything in the challenge so why make it frustration-filled?

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by maryastiwart on Sep 1, 16 5:11 AM

Edited on 09/01/2016 at 7:08:13 AM PST

robinrad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by robinrad on Sep 1, 16 6:49 AM
gameslvr wrote:Fair warning, to give you a chance to skip, I'm going to rant a bit!

I tried e-mailing the developers at Elephant Games on Chrome and there was no "send" button and on Explorer there was a "send" button but it didn't work so hoping this reaches them.

Dear Developers: I have enjoyed playing Midnight Castle so much. The detail is amazing, the graphics are outstanding. So thank you for that.

However, lately it has become very hard and very expensive to play. Especially the Castle Challenge. Question: Why make it so hard? The first Castle Challenge was a lot of fun because of the variety and it was challenging but not excruciating!
This last Castle challenge was soooooo hard. 2000 coins playing dice? It took me 7 days to complete that because you can only roll 3 x a day and I kept losing! 5 wooden chests--5 doesn't seem like much but the hard part is getting the pets to give you a wooden one! HOS's 100 times? Really? 50 pet medallions did me in. Again, the time element in being able to complete the daily tasks made it impossible.

So again---why make it so hard when its just for fun. I mean we're not winning anything in the challenge so why make it frustration-filled?

robinrad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by robinrad on Sep 1, 16 7:19 AM
Just a fun fact; after the challenges I got bored with collecting more blue keys so I broke out the calculator and came up with 3hrs. and 20mins. we had to be in the HOS's to get 100 hints. The good part is I collected a lot of inventory. The 2 unique stamps only took feeding 2 pets. I also built up my food inventory to see about these silver chests . I hope we don't have to wait to long for the next update. I am waiting for the fall update since I did not finish everything last year. I do prefer the seasonal updates because you get more than just 10 gold coins for the morphing objects. So Happy Castleing.

Edited on 09/01/2016 at 7:29:49 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by TeresaGalvan on Sep 1, 16 8:44 AM

Edited on 09/01/2016 at 11:26:48 AM PST

Go to: