annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Exiting out of game..

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Oct 13, 15 7:44 AM
I know I'm missing something but I can't exit out of this game. I have to do the Ctrl+Alt+Del to exit. I like this quirky little game for a change but just can't seem to figure out how to quit when I need to exit. Any help???

Re:Exiting out of game..

[Post New]by mellowtraumatic on Oct 13, 15 9:55 AM
When you're on the screen for whatever room you're decorating right then, click the icon that looks like a gear on the very bottom left, then you'll see an option to go the main menu. From there you click the red icon on the very bottom right to get the option to exit the game.

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Oct 13, 15 12:54 PM
Well, thank you very much, mellowtraumatic, that really helps!

donnaknight10
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by donnaknight10 on Oct 15, 15 7:26 AM
don't worry annabelle05, you were not the only one, took me a while to work it out too

Nocturne
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Nocturne on Oct 20, 15 7:22 PM
I am currently only "test driving" the game to see if I want to purchase. I did the cobweb room, put in a new floor and am now taken to the attic--but no customers show up so I'm left sitting there with nothing to do. How do I exit out of one of the hidden object rooms? I don't have a gear icon, only a music on/off toggle and a pause button.

[Post New]by hydrokitty on Oct 21, 15 3:07 PM
I'm currently at level 139 and playing at the relaxed mode for the first time. Does anybody have any idea how many levels they are before I'm done? I've found all the designs and have I don't know 5000 or so gold coins by now and I never thought I'd say this, but I really just want to be done with the game. Any ideas?

PS: I had the same problem exiting the game and closed it out by hitting windows key and then closing it out. So thanks for the easier way.

[Post New]by hydrokitty on Dec 3, 15 1:33 PM
I am up to level 258 and till no sign of game being over. when am I finished? Does anyone know or does this game just keep going on and on and on ad nauseum? It's getting to be more annoying than fun.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Dec 3, 15 3:17 PM
hydrokitty wrote:I am up to level 258 and till no sign of game being over. when am I finished? Does anyone know or does this game just keep going on and on and on ad nauseum? It's getting to be more annoying than fun.

Your post made me laugh. I'm with you there! I'm playing on timed mode as HOP practice (makes me work harder). I'm on Level 273 and I'm still not done. I play about 3 rounds at a time off and on as a break. I can't imagine playing only this by itself.

I think I am almost done with the porch. Right now I have paving stones, a dog and a statue left to buy. I think that has to be the end! From what I can tell, the game ends when you finish the porch.

All that being said, it's just HOPs and decorating. There really isn't a story and so it's okay to stop playing!

Good Luck!

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Dec 11, 15 10:34 AM
To Hydrokitty if she's still out there -

All righty then! 337 levels done and all decorating completed. I quit! Whew!

I finished out of sheer stubbornness. The levels get incredibly repetitive. There is no big finale. If someone is so masochistically inclined. they may continue forever if they so desire, but there is nothing left to decorate after you buy the statue of your choosing.

I for one am done and will do Laruaville 3 as my "fill in a few minutes and clear my head" game for now.

Happy gaming!

Go to: