Friends of Avill

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Oct 13, 15 12:53 PM
Hubby Frank is in the hospital again and things are not looking good. I will be taking down my wish list for a while as I don't know how much I will be playing for a while. Will still try to gift as I can.

Avill

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

Re:Friends of Avill

[Post New]by El62 on Oct 13, 15 1:39 PM
best wishes for both of you

Shirleygames
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Shirleygames on Oct 13, 15 1:40 PM
Avill

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband. Hope you have recuperated from your surgery.

Shirley

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Dec 13, 15 9:11 PM
To All My Dear Friends;
Just to let everyone know that my playing time and gifting may be sporadic for the rest of the month. With Frank still in hospital and me moving into a smaller apartment next week, I will be very, very busy. Also I don't know how long it will take to get my internet transferred. Will check in and gift as often as I can.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
AVILL

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Dec 14, 15 6:10 AM
Take time for you and Hubby. We will still be here. That is what this forum and the great people playing do for each other. Take care.

Shirleygames
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Shirleygames on Dec 14, 15 8:33 AM
Avill

Take care of yourself - I know when you have an ill spouse they, and rightly so, they become your main focus but you can't take care of them if you don't take care of yourself.

We will all still be hanging out in the castle going round and round awaiting you return.

All the blessings of the season

Shirley

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Dec 14, 15 1:47 PM
Avill, you shouldn't even give the game a second thought. Just take care of yourself and your husband. Like Shirley said, your MC friends aren't going anywhere. Whenever you're ready, they'll be waiting for you.

Please have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years and I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Go to: