Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

Confusing Timer

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Oct 13, 15 2:30 PM
The timer on top of the screen is off. Just cause it is still yellow doesnt mean you've met the goal for three stars. You lose a star before the yellow is gone. It's maybe only several seconds but its deceiving.

melodydame
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Confusing Timer

[Post New]by melodydame on Oct 13, 15 3:50 PM
Yes it is very annoying to think you have finished the level in good time and in fact you have not because the timer is out.

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Oct 13, 15 6:50 PM
Agreed. I never can tell if I will make it in time or how much of the yellow is left to only get two stars.

melodydame
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by melodydame on Oct 14, 15 3:25 PM
This is getting really annoying now. I completed bonus level 3 with plenty of gold on the bar with 3 gold stars intact, but I was only given 2 gold stars. What is wrong with this timer?

Edited on 10/14/2015 at 3:30:13 PM PST

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Oct 14, 15 9:28 PM
Melodydame I feel your pain. That particular level caused me so much grief I closed the game and decided I can live with it at 2 stars. :-)

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Oct 15, 15 2:10 PM
What I would like to know is why have the devs not bothered getting involved with this game? Is it because BFG do not care? As long as we keep paying they will keep producing these rubbish games. So what is the answer? I feel I should be at another site where I might be able to get some good games that you can play without the timer cheating me out of gold. i would have had gold on most of the rounds if the timer was playing fair!!!i really am getting fed up with all this aggravation we are getting with MOST of the TM games and it is not fair that the TM players are getting rubbish games and the other games are mostly running well. I have all drivers up to date and I cannot do any more than keep my computer free from Malware, Viruses etc So with all these comments, which are not read by the people that could make a difference, there MUST be something wrong with the GAME and NOT our computers. they are all too quick to offer help by us sending a Dr. Felix report and offering another free game but that is not helping us playing a fair and properly operating game. FOR HEAVENS SAKE DO SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR A CHANGE AND GET THE PEOPLE WHO CAN FIX THESE PROBLEMS TO DO SO. iT REALLY IS BUGGING US TO HAVE THESE BUGS IN THE GAMES THAT YOU HAVE PUSHED OUT IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS.....

Go to: