Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Level 15 East

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Oct 13, 15 10:19 PM
I can't get the last 4 Bandits to appear before the time runs out. Even the posted video walkthrough I saw had the same problem. :-( Anyone else solve this level?

Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

Re:Level 15 East

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Oct 14, 15 3:29 PM
I get the bandits to show up but can't get rid of them and dyno, I even use cactus juice to speed them up after destroying the grocery and building a second bank. Still can't get the 3 stars.

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Oct 14, 15 9:24 PM
I finish everything in plenty of time, but the last 4 bandits don't show up until after 3 stars elapse. Very frustrating.

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Oct 15, 15 1:04 AM
I have found this in a lot of areas where you cannot complete the round in 3*s as it impossible because the damn things will not appear in time. Really stupid.

j6point7
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by j6point7 on Oct 17, 15 8:00 AM
Really, really frustrating. For so many TM game players it is all about getting the 3 stars and achievements. To not be able to get 3 stars due to a developer's issue really brings the game enjoyment down for me.

PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Oct 20, 15 10:30 PM
So it's not just me. I was really hoping someone had figured out a way to make the bandits show up sooner!

[Post New]by catherineb1121 on Oct 21, 15 1:45 PM
Ugh, I checked in to see if anyone had figured it out. Such a shame, I have 3 stars on everything else I feel like I haven't finished the game without 3 stars on this level.

[Post New]by mownay on Oct 21, 15 5:47 PM
This is very frustrating but I'm glad I'm not alone. How could anyone develop a game with such a horrible glitch!

tatajojo
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tatajojo on Nov 2, 15 5:15 AM
Agree with everyone above; this game is very glitchy for all sorts of reasons: it is often the timer which is misleading or problems with the clicking or like in this case you cannot achieve anything due to the fact that the developers have not been realistic on the timing for things to appear...it makes me wonder if teh developers replay the game after finishing it to see if it is really[b] feasible to the end...very dispppointing on all scores

boricua23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by boricua23 on Nov 2, 15 12:17 PM
Just joining rest of the voices. Very annoying!

HemiGamer
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by HemiGamer on Nov 24, 15 1:14 PM
I'm jumping in here too, add my disappointment in the devs, do they even read these comments? No 3 stars for me on this level, got them in all previous, such a shame.

pamvan
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by pamvan on Nov 25, 15 8:18 AM
I agree. I am sitting around waiting for the last 4 bandits to appear every time. I think i would have enough time to get 3 stars if bandits appeared more quickly. Very, very frustrating.

Go to: