bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Save Halloween: City of Witches

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 14, 15 12:29 AM
The servants of Lucifer have stolen the Stone of the Dead and opened the gates of the Hell! With the help of the witches, retrieve the stone before the rising of the blood moon! Otherwise, Lucifer will gain power over the world and the dark forces will remain forever in the world of the living.

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

Re:Save Halloween: City of Witches

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Oct 14, 15 1:10 PM
Call me dense, but how do I earn stars in relaxed mode? On one level, I completed all of the goals, I think, but I still only got two stars. Loving the artwork and music on this one BTW.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 14, 15 7:43 PM
I love this game. Graphics are nice, and at last we get some different kind of Halloween images on the tiles than we usually get. Love them.

Edited on 10/15/2015 at 4:16:47 PM PST

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Oct 15, 15 8:49 AM
I have become a little bored with Match 3 games, well except for Claws and Feathers. (great game BTW). This one however is loads of fun and a definite buy for me. I wasn't bored for one minute.

[Post New]by StacyDavis6 on Oct 28, 15 6:57 PM
I wish developers would include instructions. I understand Match 3 game play is pretty much the same but include instructions on thing you can earn! Here is what I've learned while playing: Stars are based on total points earned during the match. Watch your left side and you will see stars appear if you want three stars keep playing the level until they show up without running out of time. You can then replay the same level and go as fast as possible to beat the best time - when this is accomplished your pumpkin will grow little wings. It's diffficult to achieve both at the same time. When you do get both your pumpkin gets a litttle crown.

For the person with spider issues you make matches right next to the spider and the broom works great to get rid of three or four. If they are trapped behind boxes I try to wipe them out Broo) before I break the boxes, same for ghosts.

If anyone has a hint about how to get 3 stars on level 80 that would be awesome.

[Post New]by loveraidercat on Dec 12, 15 4:07 PM
I played the the no timed Save Halloween:City of Witches, and finally got all 3 stars,on all of it, then went to the timed game and I'm on game 86 timed and I'm not sure if my game is broken or part of it is missing, I clear the whole board and every time it says I still have 62 gold or silver tiles left, what is going on. thanks to anyone who can help me.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 14, 15 6:13 PM
Hi, Loveraidercat. You've encountered a glitch, I'm afraid. In level 86, there's a monster (golem) that's supposed to appear at the bottom middle of the screen. If he's there, then once you finish the top board, the sides and bottom open up and you can continue playing. If he doesn't appear, then you can't finish the level.

You can read more about this in either of the threads labeled "level 86".

Go to: