kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Update coming soon?

[Post New]by kisykiss on Oct 14, 15 2:31 PM
I saw the following today on the Face Book page for Divine Academy---
Lets hope this is all really true!!!

Divine Academy Dear academics! Update is coming! Thank you for your patience!
Like · Reply · 3 · October 1 at 3:22am.

Saskia Leijssenaar- Dear Zeus. Thank you for your swift reply. You revive our hearts with this announcement. Within what time frame can we expect the New upgraded academy?
Like · Reply · 1 · October 1 at 10:42am

Divine Academy- What device do you use to play?
Like · Reply · October 2 at 10:52am

Saskia Leijssenaar- Dear Zeus, Me and my fellowstudents play on PC. thank you so much again for your swift reply. It is highly appreciated.
Like · Reply · October 2 at 11:08am

Divine Academy- If you play a BFG version of the game, you will have a new update in about a month. If you downloaded the game from Windows Store, your update will be within a month.
Like · Reply · 2 · October 6 at 4:38am

Saskia Leijssenaar- Dear Zeus, Thank you so much. Me and my fellow students will wait patiently and eagerly for the update within a month or so.
Like · Reply · October 6 at 11:11am

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

Re:Update coming soon?

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Oct 14, 15 3:14 PM
I have pretty much stopped playing except to generate food and scrolls. I have been playing other games that keep my interest because along with a lot of people, I am pretty bored with DA right now.

If they do update the game, that will be nice, but it won't last very long. I so hope I don't let myself get sucked into anymore FTP games. Found is still the best one IMO and I still play it everyday. DA was a nice diversion for awhile, but it's pretty repetitive and I really really dislike the earthquakes and also the fire sprites, and those negatives of the game are VERY negative to me. A game should be fun and challenging, not aggravating and stressful.

Sorry to be so negative but DA is just a so-so game IMO.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Oct 14, 15 5:20 PM
winnerkooties wrote:I have pretty much stopped playing except to generate food and scrolls. I have been playing other games that keep my interest because along with a lot of people, I am pretty bored with DA right now.

If they do update the game, that will be nice, but it won't last very long. I so hope I don't let myself get sucked into anymore FTP games. Found is still the best one IMO and I still play it everyday. DA was a nice diversion for awhile, but it's pretty repetitive and I really really dislike the earthquakes and also the fire sprites, and those negatives of the game are VERY negative to me. A game should be fun and challenging, not aggravating and stressful.

Sorry to be so negative but DA is just a so-so game IMO.

Dang it winner, it's all your fault I'm here, if I'm hanging in...so are you my dear. I'm just gonna put it on the back burner, got everything maxed out. my happiness now exceed my level, 66/62. and yes, when the new update comes out it will fly by. Then, I will throw in the towel. As for the new FTP games to come down the pike...shoot I can't help myself ( and I think you can't either We just love the challenge and the comradeship from the forum fishies ...admit it doll

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Oct 14, 15 5:22 PM
~kisykiss, and thank you for the information, Much appreciated,

kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by kisykiss on Oct 14, 15 5:46 PM
HoosierAmy you are very welcome!
I'm just crossing my fingers that THIS time its really true! Lol!

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Oct 14, 15 6:59 PM
HoosierAmy wrote:Dang it winner, it's all your fault I'm here, if I'm hanging in...so are you my dear. I'm just gonna put it on the back burner, got everything maxed out. my happiness now exceed my level, 66/62. and yes, when the new update comes out it will fly by. Then, I will throw in the towel. As for the new FTP games to come down the pike...shoot I can't help myself ( and I think you can't either We just love the challenge and the comradeship from the forum fishies ...admit it doll

As you know I have 4 games of DA going, so I still have 3 games with plenty of things to do, but it's still boring. And yes, I did tell you about this game because another good friend of mine told me about it, and he has since flown the coop and is playing other games.

I haven't maxed anything out because I am waiting for the new territory to open up, then I'll be motivated to play because I'll know what I'm dealing with and what I need. I like to go slow. (I got hooked on Subliminal Realms and have been playing that over and over....very intriguing game.)

Yes it is nice to talk to people but you don't need FTP games to do that. FTP is full of frustration, but it's NOT as bad as dealing with fire sprites and earthquakes. SO over those things....

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Oct 15, 15 10:39 PM
wow one game is enough for me. I just wish something would happen as i have lost interest in the game completely, i rarely go in anymore, there is no point.
Last time i checked my storage had over 120,000,000 gold, 97,000 wood, 10,000 food, 4000 scrolls, 9000 stones and 5000 spheres .
So until the next update, i have abandoned the site and my workers are allowed to party as much as they like, don't know what so many man will do on there own though.

Go to: