Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

Utah level 5

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Oct 14, 15 2:52 PM
How do I unlock the production to make bones on the PO? I've cleared the roads, and fixed them, upgraded the PO to level 2. Help?

Re:Utah level 5

[Post New]by soareagle2 on Oct 14, 15 11:23 PM
You have to cut down all the trees in the lower left

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Oct 15, 15 1:00 AM
All you have to do is get ALL the stone you can find, fill in all the holes and repair the railroad. You do not need to produce anything and I do not see the point of giving you a red herring. It really is one of the stupid rounds. You take so long trying to produce that the timer runs down and it really is only clearing all the obstacles and fill the holes and fix the rail roadroad but do they tell you that? of course not. So do not even try to produce just clear up the areas you can get to.... Hope this helps and try to work out that this game is full of stupid things showing that you do not have to do.....

Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Oct 15, 15 9:19 AM
Thanks Nivlem007, It worked. I still have to get 3 stars, but at least I can complete the level

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Oct 25, 15 9:27 AM
My problem was that I ran out of rocks with 2 sections or rail to go. I guess I shouldn't have improved the bank and grocery store. I guess I will try again. sigh...

Go to: