crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

No more glitches in comps

[Post New]by crisgori on Oct 14, 15 10:07 PM
Great Devs, now we can compete without being obliged to refresh the page! Very good, thank you!

Re:No more glitches in comps

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Oct 16, 15 1:21 PM
Not quite---I've had this happen twice---in 4-way comps.....time is 0:00, and we are able to still play, there is no end....not nice, when one is in first place, and has to shut down to get out of the comp because it doesn't end...

jmskisun
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by jmskisun on Oct 16, 15 4:17 PM
That has happened to me several times as well, but i just kept going and the game eventually ended normally. My estimate is the time went to 0 when there was actually 1 minute left in the game.

hornhunter
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by hornhunter on Oct 20, 15 5:04 PM
Yes, a giant THANK YOU to the devs I hadn't went and played the comps till today. Just so busy doing offers and real life stuff. Holy cow, it's way more fun when you don't have to re-boot after every comp! If you haven't been to the comps lately, I highly suggest giving it another try. Guess I won't be spending all my pearls on medical gloves and such

[Post New]by Schmaillyface on Oct 23, 15 7:55 PM
THANK YOU DEVELOPERS! YOU ROCK ... AND ROLL!

rmarie_rom
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by rmarie_rom on Oct 23, 15 8:08 PM
I am thrilled too. When I first started the comps seemed like a reason to stick around to learn the game. I didn't give up though, I use to refresh over and over until I was at an energy lvl to play the Manor. I know this will encourage new members to stay in ROM, the comps kind of set the pace for me early on. When I was able to play the rooms I stopped playing comps because of having to refresh...now I am truly enjoying this new aspect of comps with many pearls to blow hahahohohehe

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
530 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on Oct 24, 15 5:59 PM
Well I guess I have been away too long because not only do I not recognize myself..everything in my screen is soooo small I can barely find anything. Any suggestions??
I'm on Windows 8.1 haven't upgraded to 10.0 as of yet, but it is reserved for 1 yr if that matters. I've played thru Yahoo & Google Chrome and it's the same issue with both browsers. I didn't have this problem before I went to sleep. I don't use the magnifying glass & play at 100%.
Help!!!

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Oct 24, 15 8:36 PM
I sent you a PM on this... hope it helps.

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
530 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on Oct 24, 15 9:30 PM
@haven
thx..got ur msg
mine is on its way -)

Go to: