Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

robinrad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by robinrad on Sep 1, 16 9:09 AM
Something I meant to say in my last post was I had a couple of pets I had put off getting because they were 30,000 gold coins and 200 pet medallions (panda and squirrel) since I had a million in gold I decided to get them. To my surprise they changed to only 2,000 gold and 20 medallions. Are they making it easier for people to catch up or what.

[Post New]by cja727715 on Sep 1, 16 12:45 PM
hi, love the game but when connection gets dropped I loose all that I have done for the last hour or so. is there a save button way to make sure data gets saved so I don't have to repeat what I have already done???

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Sep 1, 16 5:29 PM
virgomomof2 wrote:just a question, I jjust started playing this game I like it because it does not have a time limit, I also play wanderland ( amazing game) and its the same as there is no time limit on this game either, can you recommend other games like these 2?

I have played this for a couple of years. At level 74 and once more waiting for more updates, I get a little tired of the same, same ole. I come in each day 3x and gift and do a few quests, but have been looking for other games to fill my time. Don't get me wrong I love this one and appreciate the work the devs do.

I just started another bigfish game called Awakening kingdoms and so far like it. You have to wait for energy to replenish but that's when I take a break. Another one I found is Cradle of Empires. Another wait for energy, but between the three I manage to keep busy. Good luck and keep up the good work devs.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Sep 1, 16 8:04 PM
cja727715 wrote:hi, love the game but when connection gets dropped I loose all that I have done for the last hour or so. is there a save button way to make sure data gets saved so I don't have to repeat what I have already done???

cja- The only way I have found to save it is to exit. It gets saved automatically at that point. And then log on again to play further. Hope this helps!

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by anitajudith1 on Sep 1, 16 9:17 PM

Edited on 09/02/2016 at 6:59:28 AM PST

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Sep 1, 16 10:06 PM
cja727715 wrote:hi, love the game but when connection gets dropped I loose all that I have done for the last hour or so. is there a save button way to make sure data gets saved so I don't have to repeat what I have already done???

I agree with gameslvr, the only safe way I know is to "quit" the game and come back in. Years ago, I got so frustrated when I would lose hours of game play. I started watching what I was doing. I would play for hours (and sometimes days), then just "shrink" the screen to do something else and come back to MC only to find that I had lost all my progress. I then figured out that the only way to "save" my progress, was to "exit" out of the game. I think that the game progress is "saved" on their server, not on our computer. Try that and I think your game will always be saved.

What I do now is when I reach a major milestone (Like a new level, whatever), is to quite the game (to save), then come back in. It has worked for me so far. Try that and see if it helps

http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/

[Post New]by Andreabarker on Sep 2, 16 3:45 AM
Postdrox :- All things considered, it has every one of these properties. The cells of your body are instantly recuperated up after the activity by utilizing this stunning item. It will add a considerable measure to your accomplishments frame your workout. Like on the off chance that you will manufacture your muscles by 6 months of workout, you can do it inside 2 months by including this supplement in your schedule. Wouldn't you say that it is truly incredible! It is simply an issue of sound judgment that on the off chance that it is a post workout supplements then it implies it must be taken after the workout. Its dose and its amount per dose are imperative to remember something else; your muscles will have the genuine danger of harm. The majority of your endeavors will be squandered due to little carelessness e that you put in the rec center in performing substantial workouts to tone up your muscles. Subsequently be watchful about the dose furthermore, perused every one of the safety measures gave by the maker obviously before utilizing it.
Read more==> http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by caitliwiggins on Sep 2, 16 5:23 AM

Edited on 09/02/2016 at 6:30:54 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by nicolamitchill on Sep 2, 16 5:45 AM

Edited on 09/02/2016 at 7:06:23 AM PST

[Post New]by cja727715 on Sep 2, 16 8:45 AM
thank you!

luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Sep 2, 16 9:51 AM
Hi everyone, I have been playing MC for over 2 years. Unfortunately this time with the castle quest, I have run into major problems with technical issues. The game stops working for a few hours and I cannot get to airship quests, etc. I can play the hos, but it drops gifts in my spring room. It is going to prevent me from completing the castle quest because it has stopped working again for the third day in a row!! I am stressed out about, because I knew I would make it, but not now. Has anyone else had such a problem with their PC game? Thanks for any help I can get.

luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Sep 2, 16 1:10 PM
What in the world?? What is this I see on this forum, which is supposed to be about Midnight Castle, but an advertisement. I cannot believe that people are allowed to post these advertisements which have nothing to do with MC. What are you thinking??

di4cherry
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by di4cherry on Sep 2, 16 6:17 PM
I just purchased a new iPad and tried to get my game transferred over to the new iPad. It has started me from the beginning. I started playing this game 2 years ago while recovering from a heart attach and now on level 74. How do I get my current progress transferred?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Sep 2, 16 6:41 PM
di4cherry wrote:I just purchased a new iPad and tried to get my game transferred over to the new iPad. It has started me from the beginning. I started playing this game 2 years ago while recovering from a heart attach and now on level 74. How do I get my current progress transferred?

You should send a ticket to Customer Support providing them with your old ID and your new ID numbers and they should be able to reinstall your game for you. However, they cannot transfer your friends. Hope this helps!

[Post New]by burningshadows on Sep 3, 16 4:09 PM
Why can't I get any friends codes form the forum to work

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Sep 3, 16 4:58 PM
burningshadows wrote:Why can't I get any friends codes form the forum to work

Welcome to the forum. You don't mention what platform you're playing on, PC, android or iOS. You can't invite people playing on a different platform than yours. Maybe that's why it's not working.

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Sep 4, 16 4:47 AM
hoping all my friends got to read my posting that I cant play on my ipad and the lonely way I have now is via laptop.
Had to start the whole game again, lost all my progress....
My new id is 610785 if anyone would like to add me as a friend.

[Post New]by BabeJaen on Sep 4, 16 9:36 AM
Need friends ID:215396
This is a great game btw

LilLily7
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Buying Items achievement

[Post New]by LilLily7 on Sep 4, 16 11:51 AM
How is buying items achievement accomplished?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 4, 16 1:49 PM
LilLily...........the buying achievement..........you have to buy items with diamonds or coins.........say you need a polestar and don't have one..........you may buy it with diamonds........counts as ONE purchase.........if you spend coins to buy a friend an object on their wishlist.........ONE purchase.........calling the airship back early, the dice game early or open a HOS early DOES NOT COUNT as a purchase.

This is a hard one to achieve.........as lower levels can buy items they are out of.......but are low on diamonds and coins.

Go to: