Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chimeras:The Signs of Prophecy Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by shelterhill on Oct 15, 15 12:41 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Note: just stepping in for Daxadillion who is moving house at the moment

Edited on 10/15/2015 at 6:34:47 AM PST

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chimeras:The Signs of Prophecy Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 15, 15 1:24 AM

Edited on 10/15/2015 at 9:34:48 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chimeras:The Signs of Prophecy Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by shelterhill on Oct 15, 15 4:55 AM

Edited on 10/15/2015 at 9:46:51 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 15, 15 6:38 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

mawhiteing
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by mawhiteing on Oct 15, 15 7:27 AM
I am a bit confused...I downloaded the the Trial game...but was immediately informed that my Trial Period had Expired! How could that be as I had not even began to play it yet?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 15, 15 9:52 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and remind users of the Technical Guidelines along with the Forum Rules, specifically,

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

and

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

We ask that users reserve this thread for any technical issues they are experiencing. Any off topic posts will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.

mawhiteing, I'm sorry to hear that after downloading the trial game, it stated it had expired. Please see the following help article for hints regarding this issue:

Download a Trial Game

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Oct 15, 15 3:27 PM
mawhiteing wrote:I am a bit confused...I downloaded the the Trial game...but was immediately informed that my Trial Period had Expired! How could that be as I had not even began to play it yet?

Hello, mawhiteing,

Sometimes there is a hiccup between the Game App and the download that causes a false trial expired message.

Uninstalling and re-downloading the game will usually take care of it.

Hope this helps.

BK

cnbmimi11
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by cnbmimi11 on Oct 16, 15 4:12 PM
having delay problems. curser is moving real slow and it is like I cant control the movement.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Oct 24, 15 10:47 AM
Put all rings on the statue. All the threads are glowing, but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? I'd hate to skip what looks like a pretty obvious puzzle.

Edit: Oops! Never mind. Closing out the game and then opening again seems to have solved the problem.

Edited on 10/24/2015 at 10:56:47 AM PST

[Post New]by rlwalker on Oct 28, 15 2:01 PM
In Chapter 2, The Keepers, in the alley section; I found Shop Puzzle Pieces 2/3 and 3/3 but they don't go into my inventory and are not accessible to solve the puzzle. I reset the game and reached the same location and the Shop Puzzle Pieces are not even there plus the Glass Cutter is no longer there to retrieve. I don't see where anyone else is having this issue.

[Post New]by elaine_eggers on Oct 29, 15 6:51 AM
The game freezes in Chapter 1 at "N" giving the policeman the address. I am running Windows 10. I sent an email and attached a Dr Felix report. I wondered if this was something that could be answered easily.

[Post New]by jansommer2 on Nov 10, 15 6:00 PM
The game freezes in Chapter 1 at "N" giving the policeman the address. I am running Windows 10. have uninstalled/reinstalled.same issue.

[Post New]by CindyKaelen on Nov 11, 15 1:11 PM
The game freezes at chapter 1 In the scene with the coach and the policemen. Sound is OK but no action, inventory and menu is not accessible. After restart you can move on with the hint menu. But every time I go to this scene it freezes. TrIed a re-install but no fix. Working on a Macbook Pro Retina.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 12, 15 1:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issues wit this particular game. With the freezing and not being able to progress issue, please look at the following help article with hints on ensuring that your video card driver is current:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

elaine_eggers, thank you for submitting a ticket with a Dr. Felix report to the Support Team. It looks like you have been in contact with a Customer Support representative. If you find that the issue isn't resolved, please reply directly to the last email so that the representative can further look into this for you.

For players that are experiencing issues with this game on Windows 10, the following help article may contain hints:

Windows 10

CindyKaelen, it is recommended to ensure that everything is up to date with your software programs. I'll include a help article below:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Klyhanna on Nov 30, 15 10:47 PM
Ugh.....Again I find yet another game with a hiccup of glitches this time in the bonus chapter. The game plays beautifully until the fight with "Greta" . At first I thought it was my computer with low battery but found out the game glitched 3 times during that scene. Which lead to my computer laptop to shutdown unexpectedly to reboot. Can someone help me here???

Go to: