i am stuck

[Post New]by huggie69 on Sep 25, 09 9:49 PM
i am to where all the passports are and the pictures. i tried doing what the walk thru instructed but nothing happens. i have no directions lol.... i click on the passport for china, then on the pictures on the left side, meaning i have tried both. i dont see an obelisk where it says to place the passport....... i am so frustrated . helppppppppppp

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

i am stuck

[Post New]by robin94122 on Sep 26, 09 7:56 PM
huggie69 wrote:i am to where all the passports are and the pictures. i tried doing what the walk thru instructed but nothing happens. i have no directions lol.... i click on the passport for china, then on the pictures on the left side, meaning i have tried both. i dont see an obelisk where it says to place the passport....... i am so frustrated . helppppppppppp

You're very, very close!It works just a little bit differently than what you're trying.

First click on the passport for China which is inside your inventory bag downin the right corner. You may have to use the right or left arrows to get it to show in the bag.

The passport wills tick to your cursor.

Now click on the shimmery pickture of the China passport that is on top of the small obelisk on the far left of the scene. This puts the passport onto that obelisk and activates the picture tiles for that country. You only have to do this step once for each country.

Now the China passport is out ofyour bag and sitting on top of its obelisk.

The (1) on the two China pictures should now turn green.

Click on the top one, and you will be able to enter it.

Do the same thing every time you get a passport. Take it out of your bag and put it on top of the obelisk that matches it. Then you can enter its pictures.

Good luck!
Robin

Re:i am stuck

[Post New]by huggie69 on Sep 26, 09 8:56 PM
thanks so much but i am still stuck. I dont have an inventory bag. all i have in the lower right corner is a piece of the rosetta stone. this game is just a little to much i think for my small mind lol

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Sep 27, 09 10:18 AM
If you can see the piece of the Rosetta Stone, that's the top item inside your inventory bag. That place inthe lower right corner is the inventory bag.

On the sides of the inventory bag there will be two arrows, one pointing right, one pointing left. Click on those to cycle through the items and see what else is in the bag.

Good luck!

Robin

p.s. If you take a look at the Blog Walkthrugh which is posted free here at Big Fish Games, you can see where to get the passports you need. It has a step by step walkthrough,including screenshots.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page. Then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Edited on 09/27/2009 at 10:20:09 AM PST

[Post New]by knblca on Jan 13, 10 8:15 PM
i can not proceed any further. i have all of the passports and the camel scene complete. But i can not find anywhere else to go. i have used up all the places i can go.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jan 15, 10 6:31 PM
knblca wrote:i can not proceed any further. i have all of the passports and the camel scene complete. But i can not find anywhere else to go. i have used up all the places i can go.

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough yet? If you read through it, it should give you a good idea of locations or puzzles you might have missed. It includes screenshots, so that's often a help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, just click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: